Page 26 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1624252627 LastLast

Thread: My precious Tia

Default Re: My precious Tia

Donna, wishing you and family all the Best for 2015.
    Rembering Tippi and Tia with smiles, as they were just so darn cute and sweet.

hugs
    Sharlene and the late great diva - Molly muffin (always missed and never forgotten)

Good morning my precious angels.

Yesterday would of been your 16th birthday my littlest angel. I put pretty birthday balloons at your spot and I cried most of the day. I gave Tank and Tanzee a birthday treat, it's still your day and I couldn't let it pass without celebrating you.

It's been 20 months since you left me, almost 2 years and time hasn't healed my broken heart. I miss you and Mama Tippi so much that it's almost unbearable at times. My precious girls.

Mama loves y'all.

Good morning my precious angels. I know it's been a while since Mama was here, but I miss you both terribly. It's not going to be a good for Mama so I'll need your love more than ever.

To my precious Tia,
    I cannot believe how quickly the last two years have passed. You were my heart and soul from the moment you came into this world and into my life. You followed me everywhere, and provided rays of sunshine on the days when there was none. You didn’t know you were a dog, you only knew you were the center of my universe! You sweetly demanded attention and how could you not get it. With that beautiful “face of an angel” and that little tongue that always stuck out just a little, I melted every time I looked at you or spoke your name.
    I can’t stop thinking of you, every day, every minute. Every room in this house reminds me of you. I know you’re now in a better place, without the sickness and pain that took you away from me. I will never ever forget you. I can’t wait to see you again and I pray you’ll be waiting for me when my time comes.

All my love,
    Mama

Good morning my precious girls.

It's been a tough week. Tank turned 4 on Tuesday. It's so hard to celebrate his birthday, it reminds me that I just lost you one week before. I did get them some new toys and they were happy. Maybe next year will be better.

I love you girls and I miss you both so much.
    Mama

Good morning my beautiful angels.

Merry Christmas. I know it's late, I tried to stay busy yesterday. You both were on my mind though as you always are. I hope y'all were celebrating Christmas with Nanny and Uncle Donnie in Heaven.

All my love,
    Mama

Donna, hugs!

I lost my Lucy cat two years ago in December. My whole life until I met her, I had been a dog owner. After her, my husband and I became an owner of both. This past spring, we also lost our adopted dog, Gizmo. This most recent Christmas was all about being with and celebrating our pets. I wish you a blessed 2016.
    Allison and Angel Gizmo

Happy 17th birthday my precious Tia. I miss you and Mama Tippi as much today as the day y'all left me and my heart is still just as broken.

The Foley Dog Park finally opened! I'm going to take Tank and Tanzee this afternoon after work to celebrate your special day.

All my love,
    Mama

Hi Donna, thinking of you today and remembering with you.
    Hope. the celebration at the dog park makes you smile.

We will never be the same, just different somehow.

Hugs to you
    love,
    addy, zoe and koko

My little dog - a heartbeat at my feet. ~Edith Wharton

Memory is the power to gather roses in the winter

Thinking of you Donna and remembering your precious babies
    Sharlene and the late great diva - Molly muffin (always missed and never forgotten)

Hi Donna,

Thinking of you and your sweet girls Tia and Mama Tippy.
    Hope you, Tank and Tanzee are doing good.
    Take care.
    Vicki-Scoop, Raleigh, Archie and Gus' mom