Page 17 of 27 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: My precious Tia

Default Re: My precious Tia

Good morning my sweet angels.

You have some work to do. There's a new Cush angel that y'all need to help. I don't know her name, but her Mama is Miss Becky. Find her and show her the ropes and ask her to send some love to her Mama, cause she is hurting and very sad.

Mama loves y'all very much.

Good morning my angels.

I just messaged Miss Becky again and am crying for her and her Roxi. I'm also crying for my babies. I so miss my sweet girls.

Love,
    Mama

Dear Sweet Donna
    You have the heart of an Angel. The depth of your grief for your beloved babies has touched my soul in a way I will not forget. My tears today are for you and no other. I wish I could find words that would perhaps give you some comfort but I am at a loss to express them. My heart breaks for you. It is hard to be one of the sensitive ones. The ones that most of the world fails to understand or are uncomfortable with such intensity of emotion. To me, the sensitive ones are the most precious of souls. To the degree that we are able to grieve is the degree to which we are able to love. Without love there is nothing. I hope you don't mind that I posted on your beautiful memorial. I wish for you moments of peace. Blessings to you.

~Angelique (Maya's Mommy)

We got a very sweet note from Miss Angelique and we must send her and Maya some love and healing prayers cause Maya is a new Cush pup.

It's so beautiful out this morning. I think we'll take the babies to the beach and let them play. I remember taking you two. Tippi loved the water, but you Tootles, hated it. Even boat riding it was the same way! My beautiful girls, how I miss you.

Much love and tears,
    Mama

We just worked in the yard yesterday. Daddy took me to look at the little beach we used to take you girls. I think we'll go there to day to celebrate Memorial Day.

Mama loves you girls.

Good morning my angels.

My heart hurts this morning and the tears flow as I long to hold you both. My sweet sweet girls, Mama misses y'all so.

Please send some love to Daisy and her Mama. She has been really sick lately.

Mama loves and misses y'all so very much.

Good morning my angels.

It rained last night and I saw a little lightening. It hurt my heart as usual, but was glad you didn't have to go through it my sweet Tia. Nothing bothers these babies. They are so different from you both.

Mama loves and miss you so much.

Good morning angels.

Yesterday morning I couldn't get on the site so I didn't get to write to y'all. It was Uncle Donnie's birthday. I hope y'all had a good celebration with him. Give him a big kiss for me and make sure he knows I love him and miss him so much.

It's been raining the last couple of days. We sure needed it. Our yard was so dry. Daddy is out doing yard work and the babies keep barking when they hear him.

I'm going to get some pretty plants today and put out by y'all. I miss y'all so much I can't hardly stand it.

Mama loves y'all.

Good morning my angels.

Just wanted to say I miss you both so much.

Mama loves y'all.