My emotions surge as I write this to my precious Tia...
It’s been one month now and I live with a deep ache in my heart. I would shorten my life on earth to have you back in my arms. I feel so much guilt and have so many regrets since you died.

I cry every time I think of you and I think of you every day. You looked at me with those beautiful deep brown eyes with such love and devotion. You waited for me to come home at the door whenever I left. You always had a kiss for me. We laughed together, cried together, played together and even slept together. My heart aches for you. I know that there will be a day when I don’t cry when I think of you. When I see another baby that looks like you, I won’t feel that pain in my heart. I have so many cherished memories of you that could never be truly expressed through mere words. I will be forever grateful that I was the lucky one to share life on earth with you. One of the most precious gifts from heaven is exactly what you were. You were my best friend and you will be in my heart until the end of time.

I know that you are at peace now. No more pain and sickness. I pray your beautiful spirit is at rest in heaven, and that when it’s time for me to go, I will see you again. I can never say thank you enough for all that you have given me. I will never forget you and I will always love you.