Page 8 of 27 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: My precious Tia

Default Re: My precious Tia

Oh, I meant Tippi.

Good morning my sweet girls.

I've had a good cry already this morning. Thinking about Miss Belinda, Angel Bo's Mom. She posted "The Dance" a few days ago and that's all I think about now. Cause God knows I'd do it all again. As bad as I'm hurting, I'd do it all again because I love you both that much.

I miss my girls...

Good morning my sweet sweet girls.

It's been storming most of the night and this morning. I know how y'all hated storms and I remember sleeping with the lights on so many nights Toodles so you couldn't see the lighting. Even the pill got to where they didn't help you and Miss Tippi. We'd just sit up and ride it out. I didn't mind. It's funny how it doesn't bother Tank and Tanzee at all. Tanzee will go right out in the rain and teetee and I would have to pry you off the porch to get you out!. My girls. Oh how I miss those days.

Mama loves you two.

Good morning my angels.
    Well the rain is supposed to stop today thank goodness. The ground is soaked and so are Tank and Tan. They don't mind the rain, they just run and play in it. Crazy kids!

You never were one for getting wet. Tippi loved playing out in the rain with Cody, riding the go-cart, in the boat, swimming in the pool. Tippi was the little tomboy! Not my little girl. You were the little diva and wanted to be held all the time. And that, I didn't mind either. I miss you Tootie. I miss you both both so much that my heart hurts. Or what's left of it, cause you and Miss Tippi took most of it with you.

God knows I love Tank. And he has been such a big part in keeping me sane after losing both of y'all and I do love Tanzee. It's just not the same. They aren't y'all. There will never be another y'all. Y'all are y'all and I miss everything about y'all.

I'll love you girl forever.
    Mama

Good morning my sweet girls.

Well, I just found out you have a new friend at the Rainbow Bridge, Sweet Zoe. Please take her by the paw and show her love and tell her to send her Mama and Daddy some healing light cause they are hurting really bad now.

Mama misses y'all really bad too. This isn't an easy thing letting go of our precious little angels. Oh how it hurts to the core of our souls.

I saw a little 2 year old male rescued shih tzu yesterday and did a double take. Miss Tippi I swore it was you. Your twin for sure. I printed a picture for Daddy and was hoping he would want to go to Texas of all places!!! But, he couldn't even look at the picture. It broke my heart seeing it. There are lots that look like you. Not just like you, but somewhat like you. This little fella was identical to you. I never see any that look like my little girl though. You, my little Tia, were unique. One of a kind.

I love you girls.
    Mama
    Last edited by gatorgirl_bama; 02-25-2014 at 08:11 AM.

Good morning sweet girls.
    Mama has cried many tears his morning. So many for my sweet girls as I always do and always will, but many for the other on here who have lost their precious angels too. How they must be hurting the way I hurt.

I've also cried may for those that haven't lost their babies, but are going through the same things we went through. Trying so many things to heal, or relieve pain, just to comfort them for as long as they can before their hearts are broken into.

I went to a ladies house yesterday that had five little dogs, all kinds. We were outside talking and both got to crying talking about losing the loves of our lives. How we dearly love the babies we have, and God knows I love Tank and Tanzee, but how we lost a chunk of our hearts the day we lost our real loves. It wasn't strange standing there crying with a stranger. It was like I had known her forever. She said we bonded instantly. We shared stories and memories of each of our babies. She had Boston's and I had "My Tzu's". And oh how I truly miss you both.

Mama loves y'all.
    Last edited by gatorgirl_bama; 02-26-2014 at 07:41 AM.

Will my river of tears ever stop flowing? Will the day ever come that I can come here and write to you and not cry? Do I want it to? Will that make me forget you? If forgetting will make the tears stop, then I don't want them to.

I was telling Miss Cathy, the stranger lady, about your beautiful brown eyes Miss Tippi. The last time I looked into your eyes, the day you closed them never to open them again. The day I asked God, what had I done. I sent you to be with Tia and I questioned if I had done the right thing. I don't know. I close my own eyes and I can see yours starring back at me with love not knowing that it would be the last time we would ever look at each other again. What did I do?

Mama love you girls and miss you both so much at times that I sometimes wish I were with you. That's how bad the pain in what's left of my heart is.

I love you Tia and Tippi with all my soul. Please tell little Topper that Grandmother loves and misses her so much too. I hope you have found her and Tippi playing with her and is dragging her around by her sock.

Hi Donna,
    tears flow...
    It is something I struggle with as well. Separating the grief and love... The two emotions are locked together but they must be separated in order to move on in a healthy way. I am no where near achieving this but being aware is helpful.
    The big brown eyes we used to look into...our soul in to theirs.
    Best to you,
    Mike
    Banzai. Dx diabetic june 2012. false positive uccr and lddst 6 months prior to a diabetes diagnosis. Put to rest 11.22.13 after receiving Dx. of pancreatic cancer. RIP little man 3.30.05 - 11.22.13

Mike, this is so true and God know I'm trying, but not having any luck it seems. I always told Tia she had the face of an angel because she was so beautiful, but Tippi had the most beautiful brown eyes ever. They were like human eyes and when she looked at you it was like she was looking into your soul. They were absolutely beautiful. Guess you can tell I loved my girls!

I know how you must miss Banzai terribly. Being a man, you're supposed to be the strong one and never cry. I catch my husband coming from the girls graves sometimes or just sitting by himself thinking and see that tear in his eye. The ones he doesn't like for me to see. He loved Tippi best and that was ok cause Tia was my heart. Take care...

Good morning my sweet angels.
    Mama went back and read your entire thread Tootie. I don't know why, I just did and cried a river, again. Read things I didn't remember writing. Read things I didn't remember reading. Still longing to hold you and Tip and asking God why he took y'all from me.

I know I'm not the only one who has lost their little angel and I not the only one who a shed so many tears because our babies are sick or in pain and can't tell us what's wrong or maybe it has come to the point that there is nothing left that can be done. I pray to God for each and everyone that have been through this or is going through this now that they will find some kind of peace...

I love you girls
    Mama
    Last edited by gatorgirl_bama; 03-01-2014 at 08:42 AM.

Daddy brought another angel home yesterday for your graves. He said he just saw it and knew I would want it for y'all. We went out last night and put it beside you Tootie. He's so gentle while taking care of your graves. I guess this is his release. I told him if he keeps bringing things home, our yard was going to look like the Old Time Pottery shop! He misses y'all so much so whatever he wants to bring home to y'all is perfectly fine with me.

Mama loves y'all.