Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: My precious Tia

Default Re: My precious Tia

My sweet precious Tia,

I cannot believe how quickly the last three months have passed us by. August 11, 2013 is a day I'll never forget.

I love you,
    Mama
    Last edited by gatorgirl_bama; 11-03-2015 at 07:41 AM.

I miss you my sweet angel...

Good morning baby girl.
    It's been a hard couple of days for Mama. I cry at the drop of a hat. I miss you so much. I prayed for God to take away even a little of the pain I'm feeling, but that hasn't happened. Maybe I deserve every bit of it for not being able to save you. I'm so sorry Tia. Please forgive Mama. I love you Tootles.

The pain you feel, that we all feel when we lose a baby, isn't present because we did or didn't do something or because we failed them in some way. Instead it is present because of our deep abiding love for them. We have lost our children and there is no pain like that in all the world. It is natural to look back and tell ourselves "if only" but we so often miss the "we did" parts when gazing into the past. Tia was so very loved and well cared for every single day in your care. She knows you "did" more for her than anyone else would have, that you love her like no one else could. She knows you did everything in your power to help her have the longest and best life possible.

Hugs,
    Leslie
    "May you know that absence is full of tender presence and that nothing is ever lost or forgotten." John O'Donahue, "Eternal Echoes"

Death is not a changing of worlds as most imagine, as much as the walls of this world infinitely expanding.

Merry Christmas baby girl I miss you so much. This was a sad sad day for Mama. Daddy and I stayed home this year. I just couldn't leave you alone. I love you angel...good night.

Good morning baby girl. Mama has had a good cry already.

Miss Tippi is laying here by me and not breathing well. Her cough sounds terrible too. I pray you watch over her and I beg you please let me know if the time comes and I can't see it on my own. I can't bare the thought of losing both of you this close together, or at all of that matter. But I can't stand seeing her like this. Please help Mama. Please give me strength.

Oh my precious baby girl with the face of an angel. Oh how I miss you so.

Love you Tootie.
    Mama

Good morning my angel. I miss you so.

Sending a warm puppy hug to you Tia and Miss Tippi today. You watch out over your mum, she's having a hard time okay. She'll need to feel your love surrounding her and holding her safe. She's missing you both now and her heart is broken into a million pieces.
    puppy huggers tia and tippi
    Sharlene (mum of molly muffin)
    Sharlene and the late great diva - Molly muffin (always missed and never forgotten)

Yesterday morning when I stopped by to say how much I missed you my sweet Tia, little did I know that this morning you would have your Mama Tippi with you. When you left me Tootles, I knew I could go on because I had Mama Tippi. Both my angels gone in the same year. What will I do without y'all? I love you both with all my heart and only God knows how I will get through this.

I love you girls,
    Mama
    Last edited by gatorgirl_bama; 12-31-2013 at 07:48 AM.

Good morning my sweet angels. It's almost to much to bear to get out of bed in the morning knowing I don't have either one of you to get up to. I miss you both and I pray you are happy, healthy and loving your new home. Please take care of each other until the time comes for Mama to be with y'all again. I love you girls.