Page 21 of 27 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: My precious Tia

Default Re: My precious Tia

Good morning angels.

It's hot and muggy out today. The babies didn't want to stay out long. The crazy neighbor set off just one cannon last night. Tan Tan didn't like it. I guess he was just showing Daddy that he's still here. He's such a jackass!!

Mama loves and misses y'all so much.

Happy July 4th my angels.

The crazy neighbor set off the fire works again last night and sent Tanzee into a frenzy. I thought of you Tia and cried. It was just like having you in my arms all over again. She was up and down and panting, just couldn't get away from the noise. I turned the ac unit and tv up and all the fans and the window ac on and tried to drown him out. She finally settled down in the bed room chair. I left her there for a while and then Daddy put her in the bed and she slept.

We're going to take them away from the house tonight. Hope he finishes up early and doesn't start them up again tomorrow night. Daddy is livid.

Send us some loving. Mama loves you girls.

Good morning my sweet angels.

Fire works were crazy last night and Tanzee was beside herself. She wouldn't sleep in the bed, just the chair. I cried trying to hold her. I thought of you Tootie and how scared you were of loud sounds. I pray these fire works don't make her afraid of thunders storms too. She hasn't been, but who knows now.

Mama loves y'all so much and miss you both terribly.

We're getting ready to go out in the boat. The crazy neighbor was at it again. Tanzee slept in the chair part of the night. I did get her into bed and she slept by me and is still sleeping now. Send her some loving, and Daddy too!

Mama loves my girls.

No fire works last night! Tanzee did get a little nervous last night, but she settled in bed finally and went to sleep. I wonder if she is associating the fire works with bed time? Makes sense to me. We'll have to work on that.

Mama loves and misses my girls.

Good morning my precious angels.

It's hot and humid around here. The babies don't want to stay outside very long. Should cool down at bit by the end of the week cause it's going to rain. No fire works, but again last night Tanzee went into a frenzy when we started to bed. Send her some loving please.

Mama misses you girls. I love y'all.

Just wanted to say how much I miss you both.

Mama loves y'all.

Good morning my angels.

Well it's supposed to start raining today. We sure need some rain, no thunder please, just rain!

Send some loving to Ms. Patti and Tipper.

Mama loves y'all.

Mama's heart is hurting this morning more than usual. It's been eleven months since I held you in my arms my sweet Tia. Eleven months ago you left me...Mama loves you girls and I miss y'all so much.

It's been a few days since Mama wrote to y'all. Don't ever think I've forgotten y'all cause I never could. I've been sick, down with the muscle spasms. I've still got them, but wanted to say how much I love ya'll.

Mama misses y'all.