Thread: Gallery??

Default Gallery??

I miss the gallery. Any chance we'll have one on this board. No rush....just askin' - Sue

Default Re: Gallery??

Oh, never mind. I think I found it. That's kinda weird. I think there were only four or five categories across the top when I first logged on - but now I see more categories and see that the pictures are in "community"...... and so we can have our own albums?? COOL!!! Sue
    Last edited by zoesmom; 05-31-2009 at 08:46 PM.

Default Re: Gallery??

Quote Originally Posted by zoesmom View Post
    Oh, never mind. I think I found it. That's kinda weird. I think there were only four or five categories across the top when I first logged on - but now I see more categories and see that the pictures are in "community"...... and so we can have our own albums?? COOL!!! Sue
    Yup!

You'll be able to see and use more features here when you are logged in than when you are just reading as a "guest".

Members can post several albums of pictures and only logged in members will be able to see the photos.

You can leave comments for any pic, too, just the way we used to in the old gallery.

To find the most recently updated albums, click on "community" (top of page when you are logged in) then on "pictures and albums" -- and note that there may actually be several pages of recenty updated albums.

To make an album or two of your own, go to your user cp and click on "pictures and albums" (left side of your usercp page) then follow the prompts.

Can't wait to see some Zoe photos!!!