Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Remembering Hamish

Default Re: Remembering Hamish

It's two years tomorrow since we said goodbye to Hamish. In some ways it seems like only yesterday, then other times it seems like forever. No matter - I just wish he was still here with us. I am grateful for the pictures, videos and memories we have, but they will never replace Hamish himself. I regret the time we didn't get to spend with him, and just pray that I did the best for him.
    Last edited by mcdavis; 12-31-2014 at 01:21 PM.

Remembering Hamish at this bittersweet time of the year. You're right, wish he was still here with you and nothing can replace him. We will always remember him here with you.

Hugs
    Sharlene and the late great diva - Molly muffin (always missed and never forgotten)

The video of you and me playing with the towel popped up earlier. It was the first time I'd seen it. You were so young - around 5 I think. I so regret not getting to spend every day of your life with you - I'm sorry that I wasn't always there.
    I miss you so much little one. I just hope you're playing with the other pups and Dad too. I know you were really his, and your time together was so horribly short - make up for it now, eh.
    XXXXXXXXXXX

It was Dad's birthday the other day - I hope the two of you were running around celebrating. I miss you both.

It would have been Hamish's 18th birthday last Friday and I really just couldn't face writing about it, and I still haven't found that picture although it does pop up regularly (but not on Friday).
    Missing you little one XXXXXXXXXX

Happy 18th birthday Hamish!!!!!

Happy birthday Hamish!!! I'm sure a big party was held up there

Happy Birthday, Hamish! You can just have a birthday week instead of a day!
    "May you know that absence is full of tender presence and that nothing is ever lost or forgotten." John O'Donahue, "Eternal Echoes"

Death is not a changing of worlds as most imagine, as much as the walls of this world infinitely expanding.

mytil is offline Administrator and always In Loving Memory

Big Happy Birthday smoochies Hamish!!!!! I know there must have been an amazing party with all of our cushpups!!!
    Terry

Awww - THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart. It's just so nice when people understand you, instead of those who look at you as if you're mad for even talking about your dog, never mind remembering his birthday.

and yes, it was probably quite a party