Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Remembering Hamish

Default Re: Remembering Hamish

I'm hoping to take Henry for the Santa pics at the vets tomorrow night. I love last year's photos of you in your Santa suit - you were so adorable. I just wish I was taking you too.

I'm having difficulty with "first's" too! Sending many hugs and a bunch of love. Be sure to post Henry's first Santa picture for all of us to enjoy. I bet Hamish is getting a kick out of watching his little brother's antics. Xxxx
    Kathy and Angel Buddy. The mightiest of all lizard hunters!

Missing you so much my little Hamish. It's hard to believe it's almost a year since we said goodbye - I would give everything to cuddle you one last time, and have you look up at me like you used to.
    I watched the videos of you opening your Christmas presents earlier - the collar you never wore, but at least you had your biscuits.
    Oh little one -why are your lives so short, why can't we have you with us forever.

((((((hugs))))))

HAPPY CHRISTMAS my darling Hamish. I hope there are lots of presents for you to open and lots of doggy chocs for you to enjoy at the Rainbow Bridge.
    Miss you little one
    XXXXX

Well my little one, it's a year since we said goodbye yet it seems like only yesterday. There hasn't been a day when I haven't missed you and wished you were still here with me. Almost everything I do reminds me of you because you were my little side kick. I have so very many happy memories of you, yet I still want more.
    I hope that you and Dad are together - the time you had with him as a puppy was too short, you need to make up for it now.
    Love you SFF xxxxxx

Many loving hugs and a Happy New Year. These milestones are buggers, aren't they. Give Henry a squeeze for me. I'm sure that Hamish is proud of you for sharing your love with another, but I bet he thinks his little brother is silly. Aren't they all? Xxxxx

I just want to send my love to you all.

Missing you so much my little one.

Tonight we showed Henry some videos of you and told him it was his big brother who was watching over him. He watched intently - didn't take his eyes off the screen even for a second.

..... he seemed to particularly like the one of you trying to eat the cooler
    Last edited by mcdavis; 01-19-2014 at 10:15 PM.

You're keeping me on my toes little one - that photo of you in the packing box has now appeared twice on the screen saver yet I can't find it no matter how hard I try.
    Love you