Page 5 of 32 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: My baby doll Scoop

Default Re: My baby doll Scoop

Hi my baby doll Scoop,
    It's just about that time. I had to come back and tell you I am holding you and thinking of you my sweet boy. Wish you were here. I love you so much. Miss you my sweet boy.
    Hugs, kisses, and ear rubs.
    Love you forever,
    Mom
    Vicki-Scoop, Raleigh, Archie and Gus' mom

Hi my big boy Scoop,
    I wanted to let you know I am thinking of you. I have pictures for Molly and me to look at. I got a picture made to put in the special frame Molly got for you. You will like it. You were young, no gray, a couple of your teeth are showing and you have one of your favorite toys. Also your head is turned a little bit.
    Oh, to bring back those happy days.
    I am always thinking of you and my love for you is always in my heart.
    Love you forever,
    Mom

Hi my sweetheart Scoop,
    Oh how I miss you. I feel so alone right now. I wish I could hold you and kiss your sweet head and give you ear rubs. Dr. T called me today. As soon as she said who it was I started to cry. I don't know how much I can take. My heart aches constantly. If people die of broken hearts, I am feel like I am close to it.
    Raleigh likes to get his belly rubbed but he isn't as affectionate as you. You were always a little love bug.
    I got some books today that I hope will give me some help. I sure need it. I think I will get one out now and start to read. See how long I can do that till it makes me sleepy.
    I wish things didn't have to be like this. I wish you were still here and you would be healthy and bugging me for something to eat.
    I love you with all my heart.
    Love you forever,
    Mom

Hi my baby doll Scoop,
    Sorry, I'm a little late tonight. Molly and I looked at many pictures tonight. They are so sweet. I love coming across all of these pictures of you. I had forgotten I took all of them. I'm so happy I did.
    Molly's little angel doggie statue came yesterday and she opened it tonight. It is so sweet. Right now it is by your table but not sure where she wants to keep it. It is just the sweetest thing. Molly knows how to pick the nicest, sweetest things.
    I love you so very much my sweet boy. It is still so hard to get through the days. I miss you so much.
    Love you forever,
    Mom
    Last edited by scoora; 07-26-2013 at 10:08 PM. Reason: added comment

Hi my big boy Scoop,
    After supper tonight I found it to be very hard. I sat out back for a while and just cried. Tomorrow starts the weekend. They are tough on me and then comes the dreaded Monday. It will be 4 weeks Monday. I can still picture the last time I held you and kissed your head and told you how much I love you. I am afraid of losing that. I wish life wouldn't have to be so hard and so heartbreaking.
    Love you forever,
    Mom

Hi my sweetheart Scoop,
    4 weeks ago tonight you spent your last night here at home with us. We miss you and love you so very much. I can't believe it has been 4 weeks but seems like yesterday. I am so sorry for the way things happened. I hope you know if I could have changed things I would have. I didn't want you to leave us. It has been so hard without you here to kiss and love and give ear rubs to. You are so very special and we will love and miss you forever.
    I love you with all my heart.
    Love you forever,
    Mom

Hi my baby doll Scoop,
    4 weeks ago this morning I had to take you to the hospital. I visited with you for a while later in the afternoon. Oh how I wish I could still hold you and give you kisses and talk to you like I did then. I miss you so very, very much. I wish you were still here with us. I am so sorry you had to get so sick. You are always on my mind and in my heart.
    Love you forever,
    Mom

Hi my big boy Scoop,
    It is almost 4 weeks since you left. I have you on my lap, just holding you.
    Tonight Molly said she still can't believe you are gone. I said, me too!
    It's been so very hard. They didn't know for sure what time you left us 4 weeks ago but it was somewhere around this time. I miss you so very much my sweet boy.
    Molly brought home 6 fresh sunflowers for you tonight after work. They look so pretty on your table. I picked up some pictures today. There are 2 pictures in there where you are smelling flowers in the back yard many years ago at the old house. You used to like to smell the flowers.
    Scoop you are always in our hearts. We love and miss you so very much.
    I am so sorry you had to get so sick and had to leave us. I wish I could have helped you get better. With all my heart I wish you didn't have to leave us. Now it is about the time I got the horrible phone call that will forever haunt me saying you went into cardiac arrest. I'm sorry baby doll. I wish it would have been different. You were such a good boy. You didn't deserve having all those problems. I wish you were still here.
    Another friend joined you and the others today, Jackie's boy, Ugga.
    Love you forever,
    Mom
    Last edited by scoora; 07-29-2013 at 11:50 PM. Reason: spelling

Hi my sweetheart Scoop,
    I took the bags of dry food and your baby food to a place where some other doggies can enjoy them. I left a little donation saying it was in memory of my Scoop. I might go to another place tomorrow and give them those cat treats and give them a little donation too. I wish I could give lots more. Maybe I can send some at another time. I felt so bad for all the doggies that were there locked up in the kennels. Some were barking their heads off and others seemed so shy and quiet.
    I miss you my sweet boy. Love you lots and lots.
    Love you forever,
    Mom

Hi my baby doll Scoop,
    I will have a lot of pictures to pick up tomorrow. I did quite a few today. After that I went to Peaceable Kingdom. I gave them the cat treats, Kylee's pills and a small donation. All I do is think about you. I miss you so much!
    I forgot to mention this on Monday. I was taking a bowl of cantaloupe rinds down the back to put in the pile and as I walked just past the line of trees I had this feeling you were there and I thought I saw you for a very brief moment. You were by my side then went running. Was that you or was I just hoping to see you? You used to love to roam around in the backyard. You didn't want to go in the house unless we would tell you-chickie, want some chickie. Then you would come running. I miss all those little things you used to do. It makes me so sad. Thank you for being you. You are so special. We are so glad you are part of our family.
    I'm so glad Molly and I came to the pet shop when we did and we were able to take you home with us 12 1/2 years ago.
    Miss you my sweet boy. Love you so much.
    Love you forever,
    Mom
    Last edited by scoora; 07-31-2013 at 08:51 PM. Reason: spelling