Page 4 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: My baby doll Scoop

Default Re: My baby doll Scoop

My sweetheart Scoop,
    It's been 2 weeks now.
    I miss you so very much, my baby doll. Love you lots. I sat here holding your box for over an hour. I'm getting tired so I'll be back tomorrow to talk.
    Hugs, kisses, and ear rubs.
    Love you forever,
    Mom
    Vicki-Scoop, Raleigh, Archie and Gus' mom

Hi my baby doll Scoop,
    Molly and I were sitting here tonight looking at some pictures that I found in a box in the basement. Some of them were of you on the day we brought you home. Some of the others were from shortly after that when you were so young. In the one you were dashing around the yard. Molly said she remembers you used to run around and around the dining room table. She said you used to fly up the stairs to her bedroom jump up on her bed, jump down and then run back down the stairs.
    Miss you so very much.
    Love you forever,
    Mom

Hi my big boy Scoop,
    I'm very tired. I'll be back tomorrow to talk.
    Have to tell you how much I miss you and love you!
    Love you forever,
    Mom

Hi my sweetheart Scoop,
    I am missing you so much. I wanted to tell you I am thinking of you and miss you all the time. Oh how I wish things would have turned out different. I still think it could have.
    I have some errands to do. I'll be back later. Just wanted to tell you how much we all love and miss you.
    Love you forever,
    Mom

Hi my baby doll Scoop,
    Picked up some more pictures today that I got printed. Later Molly and I will sit down and look at them. We sit there together, looking at the pictures and they bring tears to our eyes. We miss you so very much. I am feeling guilty about what happened to you. I am so very sorry for all that happened to you. I'm thinking this didn't have to end like it did. Right now I am not happy with the vets. I hope you weren't in any pain. It must have been building up in you for a while. I feel so bad about everything. I hope you know I would not have done anything to hurt you. I love you and I didn't want you to leave us. I am struggling so much with all this right now. The more I think about everything the more my heart breaks and the angrier I get.
    I hope you forgive me and love me as much as I love you.
    Love you forever,
    Mom
    Last edited by scoora; 07-18-2013 at 07:38 PM. Reason: added comment

Hi my big boy Scoop,
    Molly and I looked at the pictures last night and we did cry. We miss you so very much. I picked up a few more pictures today but not near as many as yesterday. I think we will pick one of the pictures from today and have a 5x7 made for the special frame that Molly got for your table. It has a beautiful poem on the left side and a place for a picture of you on the right side. Molly said she will be getting you some more fresh flowers over the weekend. I go to your table many times a day and give you a kiss and tell you how much I love you and miss you. I hope you hear me tell you that.
    I will say goodnight to you on here. When I am ready to turn in I will give you a kiss and say goodnight and tell you I love you.
    Love you forever,
    Mom

Hi my sweetheart Scoop,
    Tonight it is 3 weeks since you spent your last night here at home with us. We still miss you so very, very much. It has been so hard since you have been gone. I think of your last few days and I feel so, so sad and just cry. Please forgive me. I didn't want that to happen. I love you so much. The heartache is still unbearable. I wish we could go back and do things over and have a different outcome. I want to be able to give you kisses and ear rubs again and just hold you. I miss your cute face.
    I'll be back tomorrow, which will be another hard day.
    Love you forever,
    Mom

Hi my baby doll Scoop,
    Today has been another tough one. Molly and I were just talking about you. You are always on my mind. I miss you so very much. I found a few more older pictures of when you were a young guy. Tears still flow easily. My heart hurts.
    Molly bought you some fresh sunflowers today. A few of the wildflowers that came with the sunflowers last week were still OK so we put them back in the vase along with the new sunflowers. They look so nice. When you were younger you used to love to smell flowers. I found a picture of Molly holding a flower and you are smelling it. When we lived in Allentown when you were younger you used to like to do your business while you were smelling the flowers in the yard. What a silly guy you were.
    I forgot to tell you. Yesterday Molly got a tattoo. I went with her. It is 2 paw prints. They are on the outside of her right leg, aside of her ankle. One is blue with a heart in the middle of it and it has a yellow/gold halo over it. That one is for you. The other one is red with a heart in the middle of it. That one is for Raleigh. The blue is because you wore the blue harness and leash and the red for Raleigh because he wore the red harness and leash. She said maybe in time she will get your names put on.
    I'll be back tomorrow.
    We all love and miss you so very much.
    Love you forever,
    Mom
    Last edited by scoora; 07-21-2013 at 11:05 PM. Reason: spelling

Hi my big boy Scoop,
    I had to come by and tell you how much I am sorry for the way things happened this past year and especially your last few days. I am hurting so much. I am so sorry. Please forgive me. I miss you so very much and I love you with all my heart. Tonight it will be 3 weeks since you left us. I'll be back later my sweet boy.
    Love you forever,
    Mom

Hi my sweetheart Scoop,
    I keep looking at the clock. Around 11:00PM or just after, it will be 3 weeks since you left us. They couldn't tell me an exact time. It hasn't gotten any easier since 3 weeks ago. The only time I might have a little smile on my face is when I come across some pictures of you from when you were young or I'm sitting at the camera store to get pictures made of you when you were young. Just seeing you being happy in the picture brings a little smile to my face but then reality slaps me. I am sitting here holding your box on my lap. I wish I would be giving you an ear rub and some kisses. I wish you could give me some kind of a sign that you are OK and that you forgive me and that you love us. This has been so, so hard. Molly had to work late tonight and just now as she should be walking to her car it started to pour. I have quite a few pictures to pick up tomorrow. I am going to need lots of photo albums or a big container till I'm done getting all of your pictures. That's OK. I'm glad I have them. There might be some on the computer that got the virus. Hopefully Saul will be able to retrieve them for me. Know that I am sitting here holding you close. You will always be close by me as long as my memory doesn't fail me. Forever in my heart my sweet Scoop.
    Love you forever,
    Mom
    Last edited by scoora; 07-22-2013 at 10:20 PM. Reason: added comment