Thread: My baby doll Scoop

Default Re: My baby doll Scoop

My Scoop,
    Wanted to say I love you, I miss you.
    Mom
    Vicki-Scoop, Raleigh, Archie and Gus' mom

Hi my sweet boy Scoop,
    Today I cried so much because I miss you. I picked up some pictures that I had done and they were recent photos of you. Molly and I looked at them tonight and it made us both so sad that you aren't here with us. We all love you. We all miss you. I wish you wouldn't have had to leave us. I want you to be here with us. I am so sorry you had to get sick. I wish I would have known what was going on with you. I tried my best but it wasn't good enough. I am so very sorry. It just breaks my heart so much I can't stand it.
    I will say good night. You are loved and missed so, so much.
    Hugs, kisses, and ear rubs.
    Love you forever,
    Mom

Hi my baby doll, Scoop,
    I haven't heard from the hospital yet unless they tried to call while I was talking to grandma. She called thinking you were supposed to be here with us yesterday. I said I was waiting to hear. I'm so nervous. I wanted you to come home to us healthy so we could all give you hugs and kisses. I miss you my sweet big boy. I'll be back later.
    Hugs, kisses, ear rubs.
    Love you forever,
    Mom

Hi my sweet Scoop,
    We are glad you are home with us. It is not the way we wanted you to come home but I'm sorry there is nothing I can do to change that. I wish I could. I got some more pictures printed and picked them up today. They are from years ago. Do you remember the year you put your head in the garbage bag with the Christmas wrapping paper in it? I got pictures of you with your butt sticking out. Too cute. You were something else. Also got a couple pictures of you sitting on Molly's belly. You loved sitting on her belly and her back and when you were little you would like to chew on her hair while sitting on her back.

I wrote Dr. Carter a letter and asked her some questions. We'll see if she answers them.

I miss you so much my sweet boy.
    Hugs, kisses, ear rubs.
    Love you forever,
    Mom

My Sweet Scoop,
    I can not get you off my mind. I think and think about what happened to you. It is driving me crazy. I hope you can forgive me for everything. I wish you were still here with us. I miss you baby doll.
    Hugs, kisses, ear rubs.
    I love you forever.
    Mom

Hey my Scoop,
    Miss you so much my baby doll.
    I hope you can feel the love we all have for you.
    Hugs, kisses, ear rubs.
    I love you forever.
    Mom

Dear Vicki
    I am so sorry for the loss of your angel. Scoop will always be in your heart. Keep writing, let her love enfold you.
    Love and hugs Sonja and Angel Apollo.

Hi my baby doll Scoop,
    It was 2 weeks ago tonight that you spent your last night here at home.
    It has been and continues to be so very hard for me without you. I miss you so very much. I think about you all the time. I hope you can still feel all of our love for you. You are so special my sweet big boy.
    Hugs, kisses, and ear rubs
    I love you forever.
    Mom

Hi my sweet Scoop,
    The weekends are so hard thinking about you spending your last day at home and going to the hospital for the last time.

I miss going grocery shopping on Saturday mornings and coming home to have you all excited for me to be home. Then remembering you having your breathing problem and having to take you to the hospital Sunday morning. The last time you were here with us.

Daddy and I spent a very special moment together this morning about you. He misses you so very much. Molly misses you lots and lots too. I'm sure Raleigh does. He used to love being with you. Just laying by your side.

I hope you know how very much I miss you and love you. Things are so different and so difficult without you my sweet boy.
    Love you forever,
    Mom
    Last edited by scoora; 07-14-2013 at 07:58 PM. Reason: added comment

Hi my sweet baby doll Scoop,
    Tonight it will be 2 weeks since left us and I saw you and held you and kissed you for the last time. Oh how hard it has been. I miss you so very much. The tears still flow freely anytime. I wish I could hold you and kiss you and give you ear rubs again. How you loved your ear rubs. Whenever somebody was rubbing them and would stop you would paw at them and want more.
    Today I was having one of my guilt trips. I just feel like I should have known something was going on and been able to help you. I hope you can forgive me if there was something I could have done different that would have helped you. I'm still trying to work through all of this. We all miss you and love you so very much. I wish you wouldn't have had to leave us.
    You are always in my thoughts and in my heart. In a few hours it is going to be extra hard thinking of what happened two weeks ago. I hope you weren't in any pain and you were thinking of your family, who loves you so very much, when you left us.
    You are my big boy, my baby doll and I love you.
    Love you forever,
    Mom
    Last edited by scoora; 07-15-2013 at 08:41 PM. Reason: added comment