Page 11 of 32 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: My baby doll Scoop

Default Re: My baby doll Scoop

Hi my big boy Scoop,
    Miss you. Even though the little ones keep me busy I think of you lots. I love you, Raleigh, Archie and Gus so very much.
    Hugs, kisses, and ear rubs.
    Love you forever,
    Mom
    Vicki-Scoop, Raleigh, Archie and Gus' mom

Hi my sweetheart Scoop,
    The little ones sure keep me busy. Gus has such a hard time with his breathing since his nostrils are so small. It sounds like his nose is blocked all the time. Poor little guy. That must be hard on him. He plays hard. Gus and Archie are always biting each other. I hope they learn to get along with each other. Molly brought home some new toys from PetSmart today. Raleigh actually joined in playing with the toys. That was really good to see. Wish you were here to play too. Missing you.
    Love you forever,
    Mom
    Last edited by scoora; 09-14-2013 at 12:34 AM. Reason: added comment

Hi my baby doll Scoop,
    Sorry I didn't get to talk to you last night. I get so tired and fall asleep before I get on here. The little ones have me up during the night or early in the morning so I fall asleep before I can come here. I don't mind that they have me up. They are such sweethearts. I love them very much. Just like I love you and Raleigh. Archie does things that remind me of you but I think Gus is going to be more like you. Daddy used to call you Mr. Independent. I think Gus is going to be like that. Molly and I talked about you earlier and it made me cry. Molly has been missing you lots. She loves you, Raleigh, Archie and Gus very much. She brought home sunflowers for you today. There were 9 of them. They were smaller ones. John came to visit today. This is the first time he got to see Gus. He saw Archie once before. That was the day we brought Archie home. He didn't come to see Gus before this because of the kennel cough. He didn't want to give it to Comet. Thank you for watching over Archie and Gus. Please continue to watch over all of us. Daddy is having a lot of trouble lately with his leg. He has been getting pain in it and now he has some discomfort in his hip where he had it replaced. When he had that surgery done you were still here with us and you hadn't gotten sick from that horrible Cushings yet. It still makes me so sad to think of what you went through and what that disease did to you. I am so sorry you had to get sick. Molly has had a lot of trouble with her sinuses (allergies?) lately. Now I just heard her coughing. So please watch over all of us. We miss you Scoop. We love you so very much.
    Love you forever,
    Mom
    Last edited by scoora; 09-17-2013 at 10:38 PM. Reason: added comment

Hi my big boy Scoop,
    Weekends are hard thinking about what happened to you and then Mondays are even harder. Thinking about that makes me cry. Miss you and love you so much.
    Love you forever,
    Mom

Hi my sweetheart Scoop,
    It has been 11 weeks since you left us. It makes me so sad. I still miss you very much. I still think about what happened and it makes me cry. You will always be in my heart. You will always be loved and missed very much. I'm sorry you had to get sick and are not here with us.
    Love you forever,
    Mom
    Last edited by scoora; 09-20-2013 at 11:00 AM. Reason: spelling

Hi my baby doll Scoop,
    Raleigh was laying in the sun in the dining room this morning. Archie laid next to him and put his head on Raleigh. That is what Raleigh used to do to you when you would lay in the sun. It made me cry thinking of how it used to be and seeing them do that. You used to LOVE laying in the sun in the dining room in the morning and at the kitchen door in the early afternoon and in the living room window later in the day. Miss you so very much. Always in my heart.
    Love you forever,
    Mom
    Last edited by scoora; 09-17-2013 at 10:57 PM. Reason: added comment

Hi my big boy Scoop,
    I'm sitting here listening to Gus breath while he is sleeping. He sounds so stuffy all the time. I feel so bad for him. I wish I could help him. Scoop please watch over Gus with his breathing problems. Please watch over Archie and Raleigh too. I think of you often and still miss you lots.
    Love you forever,
    Mom

Hi my sweetheart Scoop,
    Sorry I didn't get here last night. I want you to know I think of you, miss you, and love you very much.
    Love you forever,
    Mom

Hi my baby doll Scoop,
    I was cleaning the bathroom this morning and I was thinking of you. Tears were falling and for a brief second or two I just got this feeling that you were here with me. Out of the corner of my eye I saw a blur. I couldn't tell what it was. Were you here? I would like to think you are with us. Miss you Scoop. Love you.
    Love you forever,
    Mom

I know what you're going through. I still sidestep as I walk down the hallway, thinking that I'm going to step on Corky, as I still see him there.
    Love and hugs,

Terri and (Angel) Corky