Page 123 of 123 FirstFirst ... 2373113121122123
Results 1,221 to 1,226 of 1226

Thread: New To Forum - Keesh has crossed over

Default Re: New To Forum - Keesh has crossed over

What a sweetheart. I bet you two will have a grand time.
    I'm like Addy, I lost my cat Tipsy and even though I am around rescue cats all the time, I just haven't been able to bring one home. Actually lost my dog and cat both within months, and so we have the molly muffin.

We'll want to hear all about Simba and your adventures.
    Sharlene and the late great diva - Molly muffin (always missed and never forgotten)

A year today!!!!! I'm a wreck!!!! I was talking to a cat person in Walmart yesterday as I was getting Simba toys (which he won't play with.) Talked about Keesh and almost had to walk away, so I know how you feel Sharlene about getting another cat. I highly doubt if I'll ever get a dog again. I'd always be comparing.. and that's just not fair. It also would have been my 17th wedding anniversary. I didn't even realize the day Keesh died that it was on the same date. Never even dawned on me till a couple of weeks later.
    I feel selfish or self centered especially today, considering what did and is going on in France. My heart goes out to all those involved, and when I get like this, it helps to remind myself just how badly others have it.
    Judi & "mah boy" Keesh

((((((hugs))))))

Hi Judi ... wow time sure flies... cannot believe it has been a year already... your Keesh was such a strong fellow... he has left such an imprint on your heart... I hope you can soon remember him with a smile and the fun times you had xxxx
    Stop worrying about what can go wrong and start getting excited about what can go right!

Popping in to wish all my friends here a wonderful, wonderful Christmas and wishing every one of you nothing but the best in the New Year.

I have discovered I am not a cat person at all, and although this cat is almost a saint, no problems at all, I just cannot bond with it. Another huge mistake I've made. He's a sweetie.... just not for me.

I am looking to find him a great home, I will not surrender him as I couldn't stand to know he was back in a cage again. He needs somebody that is used to cats, and can spend time with him. He came from an active household and I'm just too boring for him.

Anyway this Christmas is looking a whole lot better then last year when I spent it alone. One of these days I will settle down and find joy again in life.

Still miss "mah boy" but life goes on and we all have to look forward to what's around the corner.

Take care everyone... and give all those furbabies a big belly rub from me.
    Judi & "mah boy" Keesh

Hope you had a good Christmas Judi and have a wonderful new years too.

big hugs!
    Sharlene and the late great diva - Molly muffin (always missed and never forgotten)