Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 30383940

Thread: Introducing Henry

Default Re: Introducing Henry

beautiful pictures of henry in the snow, water and playing with a stick.
    just like my dogs.
    how about his houdini tricks?
    no more escapes?
    p.s. i tried to upload some photo's too. my old pc is very slow. 3x midas, 1x enya.
    Last edited by flynnandian; 02-03-2018 at 06:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Squirt's Mom View Post
    Yeah, sure sounds like something in the food for sure. I have fed Victor's in the past with no issues but that was several years ago. I would check the ingredients in the Victor and compare to his old food to see what the differences are. I hope his tail clears up soon!
    As you can imagine I've been checking and re-checking to see if I can work out what the problem ingredient was. I've even been comparing the Victor to other foods that have worked for him. It's interesting because he did react to another food when he was still a puppy but that time it was licking his paws, and I can't find an ingredient that is only in the Victor and that food. Oh well, it keeps me out of trouble

Quote Originally Posted by flynnandian View Post
    beautiful pictures of henry in the snow, water and playing with a stick.
    just like my dogs.
    how about his houdini tricks?
    no more escapes?
    p.s. i tried to upload some photo's too. my old pc is very slow. 3x midas, 1x enya.
    I love your photos. I didn't realise how similar their colouring was. It's beautiful.
    We're still attaching his harness to his collar with another collar and keeping everything crossed!!

Quote Originally Posted by mcdavis View Post
    I love your photos. I didn't realise how similar their colouring was. It's beautiful.
    We're still attaching his harness to his collar with another collar and keeping everything crossed!!
    this rare bi-blue merle colouring ended up to be a hallmark sign of most of my dogs. except for flynn, he was black and white.
    i have to double check midas" collar and working harness too, because he is so strong and wants to fight with every male dog. he is an intact male working dog.
    very social to people though.