Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Candles in honor of our babies at The Bridge

Default Re: Candles in honor of our babies at The Bridge

Hey Leslie, there’s no longer a page that’s permanently dedicated to any group. However, if you include “K9C” in the body of your message, then your candle can be viewed alongside all others who have also been posted by a member of our family — just enter K9C into the search query box. Many days there are no K9C candles to be searched out, and you’ll get “no results found” in response to a search query. But any time that a K9C candle has been posted, you can find it. I do light candles fairly often, as do a few other folks. There were several candles lit at various times during the holidays, which was heart-warming.

To give you something to search for, I just now lit a candle, myself. So if you go back and plug in “K9C” as the search query, you should find it. And once again, it doesn’t matter where you put K9C in your own message when you light a candle, just so long as it’s somewhere within the body of what you’ve written.

ahhhh ok! That did work! Thanks!
    "May you know that absence is full of tender presence and that nothing is ever lost or forgotten." John O'Donahue, "Eternal Echoes"

Death is not a changing of worlds as most imagine, as much as the walls of this world infinitely expanding.

I just read this and went and lit a candle for Ginger. Thank you so much for sharing this.

Colleen, we’re so glad you’ve joined us as a candle-lighter. I know the “Gratefulness” website has been a source of such comfort for me throughout the years, and I hope it will be for you, too. I’ve lit countless candles there, on good days and bad, on holidays and random times — whenever I’ve felt lost or sad but also when I’ve been filled with sweet memories, too. It almost serves as a diary for me, and a special spot where I can talk to my loved ones at any time I wish. Whenever the spirit strikes me, I can leave a special note for my dear ones. It is a connection that I cherish. And as I say, I hope you will, too.

Many hugs,
    Marianne

Marianne, thank you. I will have to say it was a very special moment for me and I will continue to visit and light a candle for my sweet girl Ginger and others I feel a need to.
    I am so fortunate to have you all to lean on.