Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Candles in honor of our babies at The Bridge

Default Re: Candles in honor of our babies at The Bridge

Well now, this keeps getting curiouser and curiouser (as Alice in Wonderland would say! ).

Kathy or Song, do the candles for Keesh seem to be from Judi and are the flames fairly high? If so, that is weird since apparently it has been at least 24 hours since she has been able to access the site. So they should be less than half high by now. I keep thinking you guys must have some shortcut to a historically archived version, but that doesn't explain why you can still actively initiate a new candle now.

Too strange!!!

Terry, I just now saw your reply and screenshot. Here's a screenshot of the new candle-lighting page as of this moment. It is now universal without any groupings. And for instance, if you search for a currently listed candle for Keesh, there is none there. Too weird!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Oh well, no more candles for me either this morning.
    Only getting ' page not found'.

Yes, here is the dreaded "Page Not Found" for the link to our original K9C candle page.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Yes! That is what I am seeing, too, Marianne! So sad. But I am looking for another site where we can have a group setting for our babies. So far, no luck tho. But I do have an idea...let me see if it is doable.
    "May you know that absence is full of tender presence and that nothing is ever lost or forgotten." John O'Donahue, "Eternal Echoes"

Death is not a changing of worlds as most imagine, as much as the walls of this world infinitely expanding.

I will also go ahead and email the site administrators to see whether there is any way in which we can establish a group page on the new site.

What about this.... not sure if they would appreciate us.. but I sure don't see why not http://thecenterforhealingarts.com/light-a-candle/ I'm going to light one anyway.

Didn't work.. will try again.

Nope.. candle won't light.
    Last edited by spdd; 06-19-2015 at 10:23 AM.
    Judi & "mah boy" Keesh

My old candle page link finally went out too.

The new one really sucks! The best part of the site was the unity of our family here. To be able to light a candle and visit the candles of our other pups too. The fact that they were all there together. Therefore, we were all there supporting each other. This new page will not work at all! I AM NOT HAPPY!!!

I kept a candle burning for Buddy on the old site for an entire year and never let one burn out. When one got low, I lit another. After the year, I continued to burn one every few weeks. Even now, approaching his second anniversary, I will miss lighting a candle for him. Such a loss. Such a loss for us all. I am not the only one. Many of us have found peace through visiting our candle page. So sad!

Yup.... I felt I was close to "mah boy" when I could light a candle and tried too not to let one go out before lighting another. This sucks big time.
    Judi & "mah boy" Keesh

Smile Re: Candles in honor of our babies at The Bridge

Tonight there will be a candle lighting for Rex the Husky(I know not Cushy babies but in memory of ALL dogs). I will be lighting a candle for my beloved girl Patches and for Rex as well. We have a husky mix named Bradley who was Patches furbrother who misses her dearly. May all our cushy babies run free at Rainbow Bridge where there is no more nasty Cushings or anything else but happiness! Bless you all.