Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Candles in honor of our babies at The Bridge

Default Re: Candles in honor of our babies at The Bridge

I did find your candles Marianne and it works! Thanks for finding a way to get it to still work for us.

I do understand why felt the need to change their page and obviously that is within their right. I never was big on changing things that work!

We are approaching Buddy's dreaded two year anniversary. I will light one then and see if I can find it when I search K9C.
    Last edited by Budsters Mom; 06-23-2015 at 03:42 PM.

It works, guys, it works. I've just been there and saw all our shining candles. Did my heart so good to see them!!! I know it's different, but our lights are still shining strong. Thank goodness, and thanks to gratefulness.org.

I lit one for my furry little brother Spot. He was with me from age 3 to 18. I'll be lighting one for Buddy soon. Yes, seeing them all together made me feel warm inside.

It is different, but they remain there together. That'a all that matters. It works!

Thank you so much, ladies. The first year I lost Bo, I made sure his flame on his candle remained lit everyday. During the 2nd year, I did it monthly. It was such a great comfort to have this site going. I will never forget my little Angel Bo and always will remain grateful to this site and all the members here for all you did to help me deal with having a cushpup. Thank you again always!!
    Belinda Creel,
    Mom of Angel Bo, My Little Latte and now our newest Toby.

I just tried... went to K9C and it said to click on an unlit candle.... trouble was there weren't any unlit. Wondering if that's because it's an American site and I'm in Canada.... not sure.
    Last edited by spdd; 06-23-2015 at 06:57 PM.
    Judi & "mah boy" Keesh

Judi, that's a glitch in their set-up. To light a new candle, you have to back out from the K9C page by hitting the back button, or by selecting the "View candles" page or the "Light a candle" page if you're on pages where those prompts show up. Or just click on the original link again and start the lighting process from there. I just noticed that glitch myself. But anybody from anywhere in the world can access the site.

Kathy has told us this week that her lighted candles are not showing up when she performs a "k9c" search. Is anybody else having a similar problem? The site is working fine for me, so I am having a hard time sorting out what might be wrong.

Marianne

Mine are showing ok..... just checked it now.
    Judi & "mah boy" Keesh

Thanks for the feedback, Judi!

Still doesn't work for me!!!!