Page 73 of 73 FirstFirst ... 2363717273

Thread: (Adrenal tumor) desperately want info - my sweet little boy has passed

Default Re: (Adrenal tumor) desperately want info - my sweet little boy has passed

Patty:
    I think of you often and know the pain you are suffering. I just wish I had that magic wand to lessen your burden. I am hoping as time goes by, your heart can begin to heal. Know that I think of you and Fella and wish so much that the outcome had been different. Blessings
    Patti
    Tipper and Tipper's Mom

"The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated."
    Mahatma Ghandi

Default Re: (Adrenal tumor) desperately want info - my sweet little boy has passed

Hey you

So pleased to see a post that you are ok, I think of you and your sweet Fella always.

Kisses to all the critters and a tight hug to you

Love
    Mel
    Xxxxx

HI Patty

I know Mel and I miss you on here but I fully understand it is hard to pop in sometimes. But if you do pop in I wanted you to have a big Merry Christmas from me and Flynn. I am remembering Fella today and I hope you Gracie and Romeo have a lovely day! xxx
    Stop worrying about what can go wrong and start getting excited about what can go right!

Merry Christmas Patty!!

hugs
    Sharlene and Molly Muffin
    Sharlene and the late great diva - Molly muffin (always missed and never forgotten)