Page 154 of 154 FirstFirst ... 54104144152153154
Results 1,531 to 1,539 of 1539

Thread: Buddy, The Mighty Lizard Hunter - Suspected Pituitary Macro Tumor

Default Re: Buddy, The Mighty Lizard Hunter (Buddy is Gone - crossing the rainbow bridge)

Kathy:
    I was just thinking of you and Buddy this morning. I know this Christmas will be a hard one for you without Buddy. Just know I think of you both often, and always hope for the best for you. Blessings
    Patti
    Tipper and Tipper's Mom

"The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated."
    Mahatma Ghandi

Default Re: Buddy, The Mighty Lizard Hunter (Buddy is Gone - crossing the rainbow bridge)

Yes, thank you Patti. This is an emotional holiday season for many of our angels. My thoughts, prayers and loving hugs go out to all of you. We will all push forth cradled in the circle of love our fur angels have so lovingly created for us.
    Kathy and Angel Buddy. The mightiest of all lizard hunters!

Thinking of you and yours and sending hugs and love
    love,
    addy, zoe and koko

My little dog - a heartbeat at my feet. ~Edith Wharton

Memory is the power to gather roses in the winter

I just love Buddy's Christmas photo and the star frame!! He has his smile on this photo!! The season can bring on a range of emotions, that's for sure.

Barbara

Kathy:
    Very appropriate frame for Buddy's avatar as he sure was a star! God Bless you and Buddy
    Patti
    Tipper and Tipper's Mom

Mahatma Ghandi

Kathy:
    I hope you and your family along with Rosie have a great holiday season. I am sorry you have to be sick, so please take care of yourself so you are feeling better when school starts up again. I hope you can get thru this first Christmas, as I know Buddy will be looking down on you. Blessings
    Patti
    Tipper and Tipper's Mom

Mahatma Ghandi

Kathy:
    So sorry you were so sick for Christmas. I hope you got to enjoy some of it. Did you get that little monkey girl some new toys? I hope you are better by now. It's a shame your whole break from school was spent being sick. Blessings
    Patti
    Tipper and Tipper's Mom

Mahatma Ghandi

Bumping up for those asking about the Prednisone/Trilostane combo for treating probable Pituitary Macro-tumors. This treatment is designed to reduce swelling around the tumor to buy a little more quality time. It is not a cure. The tumor will continue to grow and eventually take over. It allowed Buddy to do what he loved a little longer. The specifics of his treatment are detailed in this thread.

I don't mind PM messages. However everything that you need to know about Buddy's treatment is in this thread. I logged everything! The good, the bad and the ugly.

Kathy

It is with a heavy heart that I ask you to change the title of this thread and close it for read only. Buddy's journey and struggle ended over 13 months ago. Although he remains in my heart and every waking thought, Our mighty lizard Hunter has moved on and so must I. He will always be loved, cherished and remembered on his very special memory thread.

Please change the title of this thread so that those searching for information on macro tumors, will have a place to start. I do hope that others are able to learn something from Buddy's journey. He was such a loving and giving little guy. I'm sure that will make him very happy.

I would like the title changed to....

Buddy, The Mighty Lizard Hunter - Suspected Pituitary Macro Tumor

Thank you so much,
    Last edited by Budsters Mom; 08-06-2014 at 11:45 PM.