Page 149 of 154 FirstFirst ... 4999139147148149150151 ... LastLast
Results 1,481 to 1,490 of 1539

Thread: Buddy, The Mighty Lizard Hunter - Suspected Pituitary Macro Tumor

Default Re: Buddy, The Mighty Lizard Hunter (Buddy is Gone - crossing the rainbow bridge)

Yer people can be insensitive. When tammy passed I got chelle. Chelle isn't tammy but tam was never chelle either. They all leave a different mark.

Default Re: Buddy, The Mighty Lizard Hunter (Buddy is Gone - crossing the rainbow bridge)

Kathy:
    Some people will remain clueless as to how much a dog can really mean in your life, and that nothing ever replaces that dog. Rosie may keep your mind off of things and give you love, but she will never replace the space in your heart that Buddy filled. Honestly people can be so inconsiderate. I am having a hard time today not crying as it is Tipper's birthday. I have mixed feelings on it, and just woke up sad but happy that she made it this far. I have the video and the camera all charged up and ready to go. Blessings
    Patti
    Tipper and Tipper's Mom

"The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated."
    Mahatma Ghandi

Family members cannot be replaced. We can expand our families with new members but that is not replacing those we have lost.

Oh Kathy, allow the tears to fall when they need to. I think your kids can appreciate it and if one little munster is needling you about it, he'll soon get over it.

Hugs sweetie and give Rosie mucho kisses from me.
    love,
    addy, zoe and koko

My little dog - a heartbeat at my feet. ~Edith Wharton

Memory is the power to gather roses in the winter

Kathy:
    My little Toby is a blessing too. I try to balance the attention each on of the dogs get, so Toby does not feel slighted. I know he realizes that I am involved with Tipper more than him right now, but his time will come. He is so sweet. His papered name is Sweet as Chocolate Toby Boy. He is the sweetest boy, but he can be a terror when someone comes, or when getting involved barking and trying to get at Tipper thru the gate. He is the biggest yapper I have ever had. There is nothing I have tried that will make him quit yapping except a can of air. If I squirt it he shuts up, but it is short lived. It is hard keeping Tipper from being worked up by his barking. Hoping Rosie is doing better with the teething. Blessings
    Patti
    Tipper and Tipper's Mom

Mahatma Ghandi

Buddy will always have a place in my heart, he is still the Mighty Lizard Hunter!!
    Letti and Angel Simba, Meeko too!

Kathy:
    I find myself thinking of your sweet Buddy often. I think of all the cute antics he used to do and you would write about. I miss hearing them, and I miss him also. He was a very unique baby. Blessings
    Patti
    Tipper and Tipper's Mom

Mahatma Ghandi

Oh Kathy,

The mighty lizard hunter indeed will always bring a smile to my face.

Thank you for all your kind words on my thread.
    love,
    addy, zoe and koko

My little dog - a heartbeat at my feet. ~Edith Wharton

Memory is the power to gather roses in the winter

Addy,
    You are such a blessing to us all. I am so sorry that you're going through such a tough spell. I hope that your hubby's problem ends up being as simple as Koko's. Now that would really be a blessing!

I am glad that Zoe is holding her own. She's one tough little diva!

Your mom knows that you love her above all else. When they aren't feeling well, it's easy for them to take their frustrations out on us, because we are the ones who stay the course. Believe me, I know!

Work has been extremely stressful this year and even dangerous at times. Due to confidentiality issues, I cannot go into more detail. I did follow Glynda's advice today and took a sick day to stay home with Rosie and de-stress. I am sorry that work is adding to your stress. That makes everything so much harder.

Addy, you will get through all of these challenges, then it will be smooth sailing for a while. Sending you tons of strength and healing energy to get you through. Xxxxx
    Kathy and Angel Buddy. The mightiest of all lizard hunters!

Kathy:
    Sorry to hear your job is so challenging this year. You must be physically and mentally exhausted. I hope you take some time to re -fuel your body on the weekends. Thinking of you and sweet Rosebud. Are you getting any rain lately? It poured here all nite and we are supposed to have it all week long. It was very cold this morning and Tipper wore her vest. She loves the cold and feels much better I can tell. Blessings
    Patti
    Tipper and Tipper's Mom

Mahatma Ghandi

Up's and down's of life eh! Work sucks lately for me too... I absolutely, totally LOVE the actual work I do but the politics meh, can do without that shite!!! Hoping it settles down for you Kathy xx
    Stop worrying about what can go wrong and start getting excited about what can go right!