Page 91 of 228 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101141191 ... LastLast

Thread: Daisy Mae - our sweet Daisy has crossed The Bridge

Default Re: Daisy Mae has been diagnosed with PDH.

They're indoor kitties. They have plenty of window sills and other places to lounge, play etc. Both have medium to long fur that would be a nightmare if they were outside. I also would worry about the traffic and whatever else is outside that would bother them.

Daisy could care less that they're here :-) Although they meet nose to nose with her which is adorable to see.

I have used melatonin in the past. It's hit or miss, either worked too well and I felt like poo the next day or it did nothing.
    Valerie

//^ ^\\ //^^\\
    (/(_•_)\) (/(_ "_)\)
    /''*''\ / "*"\
    (,,,)^(,,,)​ (,,,,)^(,,,,)
    ❤ ♥
    Daisy Bella

"My sunshine doesn't come from the skies, it comes from the love in my dog's eyes." - Author Unknown

Well hope you get a few hours now so you don't feel too naff tomorrow, I am about to head off myself. I need at least 7hrs a night to function properly, nice to see you! Hugs for wee Daisy xx
    Stop worrying about what can go wrong and start getting excited about what can go right!

Hi Valerie... just scanning over your thread after being away. Sure hope Daisy is levelling out and that the new dose is working ok.

Kitties you say?? That wouldn't go over well in this house. Keesh does NOT like cats, but that might be due to me having him chase one out of my yard all the time that was trying to kill the birds at my bird feeder.

Hope all is well with you.
    Judi & "mah boy" Keesh

Valerie:
    Just checking in to see how the trip went with Daisy?? Hope the roads were not too bad. It is really cold here today, but starting to warm up. Tipper is bored and letting me know it too! Blessings
    Patti
    Tipper and Tipper's Mom

"The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated."
    Mahatma Ghandi

Just wanted to say hi and praying all is well.....
    Letti and Angel Simba, Meeko too!

Hello everyone

Daisy seems to be adjusting well to the new dose finally. No nausea or lethargy. Her appetite is not ravenous anymore and she's leaving water in the bowl at times so I'm hopeful that we have the right dose now, maybe

Yes, two kitties that belong to Chris and I and dad also has a cat. Thankfully, all three are quite tolerant of each other for the most part. Gracie is VERY playful and often, Daisy and Annie want nothing to do with playing.
    Valerie

//^ ^\\ //^^\\
    (/(_•_)\) (/(_ "_)\)
    /''*''\ / "*"\
    ❤ ♥
    Daisy Bella

"My sunshine doesn't come from the skies, it comes from the love in my dog's eyes." - Author Unknown

Valerie:
    Glad to hear Daisy is doing well. Does she want to walk in the cold weather or not? We are going to have 40's today supposedly. Next week in the teens. Tipper feels so much better in this weather, I am so thankful for winter for her sake. She could not take any more storms. I pray to God she is with me next summer. Blessings
    Patti
    Tipper and Tipper's Mom

Mahatma Ghandi

Patti,
    if the sun is out Daisy will tolerate a walk in the cold. Most of the time she just wants to head back inside. I'm guessing that she feels it no matter what because she's so low to the ground

I'm glad for no storms for Tipper's sake. They never bothered Daisy thankfully.
    Valerie

//^ ^\\ //^^\\
    (/(_•_)\) (/(_ "_)\)
    /''*''\ / "*"\
    ❤ ♥
    Daisy Bella

Valerie:
    I thought being low to the ground might make her want to stay where it is warm. Will she wear a doggie coat? Tipper is so happy with this weather I cannot tell you the difference it makes. Thank God those storms are gone!! Blessings
    Patti
    Tipper and Tipper's Mom

Mahatma Ghandi

Yes, she has several doggy coats. The problem is finding one that covers enough of her stomach since she's to long. I did find a pink, double layer fleece one that covers most of her stomach so we use that the most.

I don't miss the warmth either because Daisy is also much better in this weather.
    Valerie

//^ ^\\ //^^\\
    (/(_•_)\) (/(_ "_)\)
    /''*''\ / "*"\
    ❤ ♥
    Daisy Bella