Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Pandy, 14 y/o border collie/aus shepherd mix - (Pandy has crossed Rainbow Bridge)

Default Re: Pandy, 14 y/o border collie/aus shepherd mix - (Pandy has crossed Rainbow Bridge)

Joan and John,

I am so very sorry for your loss. Know that you both are in my thoughts and prayers at this difficult time.

Peace, sweet Pandy.

With deepest sympathy,
    Louise

Default Re: Pandy, 14 y/o border collie/aus shepherd mix - (Pandy has crossed Rainbow Bridge)

Dear John and Joan,

I'm so sorry for the loss of your dear Pandy. May the fun memories help you through this most difficult, sad time.

It's always hard to let go. Our pups' parting leaves a big hole in our very existence. Yet our memories seem to warm us and allow us to begin our positive forward thoughts. May your memories be many as you begin to heal.

My sympathies and my blessings to you,

MJ

Dear John and Joan,
    I am so sorry to read of your loss. Pandy was well loved there is no doubt about that, and I'm sure she returned much love also. Our pups are never with us long enough, but they teach us so much in such a short time, and it is always about love.

I hope your memories of Pandy are helping you through this hard time. She will always be with you in spirit.

Christy

Default Re: I need some advice please (Pandy, 14 yr old border collie/australian shepherd mix

I am so sorry to hear of your loss. Dee

Dear John and Joan,

I was so sorry to hear of the loss of your beloved Pandy. Thank you for sharing your beautiful letter to your friend Steve, I know I found much healing and comfort there as I'm sure many others did, and I hope you also find comfort in those thoughts so beautifully expressed.

Be gentle with yourselves, take care, and know that we hold Pandy in our hearts.

{{hugs)))
    Karen & Angel Joe

Dear Joan and John, I too appreciated the letter. You really had your hands full and you did all you could. It is so hard to agree to make the decision even though they let us know it is time. They give so much and only ask that when the time comes we let them go with dignity. You know the pain never goes away so that means they never leave us. You are in my prayers. Godspeed sweet Pandy. Christine

Hi--
    I just want to thank all of you for your help, support, prayers and such nice notes of condolence. It means more to us than I could ever express. That all of you would reach out to complete strangers and do what you did to support us during that trying couple of weeks--well, we are overwhelmed. We're getting by okay--each day seems a little better emotionally than the last. We still, of course miss our Pandy terribly. My other two pups are helping immensely.
    Thanks again, for everything.

Joan