Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021

Thread: Little Miss Tia

Default Re: Little Miss Tia

Hmmmm Mel! What Saturday were you meaning you were going to pop back in.... haha it is Saturday right now!! Wishing you here and missing you and Tia lots... hugs to you! xxxx
    Stop worrying about what can go wrong and start getting excited about what can go right!

I really miss you Mel. It's summer break and I especially miss our late night chats with Trish and Tina popping in on potty breaks with Jasper. It was always the more the merrier!

We are going on two years with Buddy. Thank you for staying with me for many nights until the morning shift could take over.

I know you are busy and are trying to move on just like the rest of us. Please try to drop in and chat with us for a little while.

I hope Boyce is doing okay and you too, of course. Sweet Tia is watching over her Mummy. Know that!

Big hugs,

Kathy

Hello Princess

It's been a while. So much has changed since I last wrote to you...

I know you can see what is going on and that you send me the butterflies to let me know it will be ok.. It's so early for them to be out but I see them all the time when I am walking.

It won't be long now I don't think before your brother will be with you, I see you as babies playing together in my head and it's both a comfort and a curse as I wish you were that age again when things seemed so much more simple...

Mummy doesn't really know what to do with herself since losing her job but she hopes it was so she can figure out what she wants in life. I wish I had a Tia and Boyce to snuggle with to work it out as my world always felt better with you both in it.

I won't be getting anymore puppies for a while which I never thought would be the case but it's not possible in the current circumstances and I am not sure my heart will ever heal from losing you and your brother...

Mummy's planning on getting a tattoo of butterflies on her leg in memory of you both she just needs to find someone decent and work out the design. I want something that represents you both with me at all times...

I miss you so much baby girl, not a day goes by that I don't...

Mummy loves you to the moon and back again xxxx

Hi Mel,

I'm so very sorry to hear about all that's been happening, but so glad to hear from such a dear friend. I miss our chats.

Yes, Tia, Buddy, Zoe, and so many others will be at the bridge to welcome our sweet Boyce when the time arrives. I, like you, wish we could turn back the clock and have our babies young and healthy again.

The butterfly tattoo sounds lovely.

Hang in there sweetie. That's the most we can do sometimes. Your new chapter will unfold when you least expect it.

Much love and many tight hugs,
    OOOXXXX.

Kathy

Oh Mel,

I too am so sorry for what you are going through. When life gets hard, we miss our pups even more. Our heart dogs always had such a special way to help us feel better.

I am sad to read about Boyce. It seems like only yesterday that you were taking him on holiday. I guess everything seems like only yesterday.

The butterfly tattoo sounds very special. Now when I see a butterfly, I will think of you and Tia. Apollo and hummingbirds, Buddy and lizards, how we are all so connected forever, I think.

I know you and everyone here will always have a special place in my heart and the memories are forever.

The years go by Mel, but we are always here for each other, if you ever need to talk.

Big hugs
    love,
    addy, zoe and koko

My little dog - a heartbeat at my feet. ~Edith Wharton

Memory is the power to gather roses in the winter

Mel, I too am very sorry to hear about your job but feel grateful that you've returned to us! As I remember, though, your job was really stressful, so I am hoping that now you'll finally have a chance to follow your passion.

I'm also so sorry to hear that Boyce is failing. On so many levels and for so many reasons, it must be a very hard time for you. But like the others, I've latched onto your butterflies and I feel strangely comforted, myself, by reading about their meaning for you. Life can be fleeting, but love never dies.

I hope you'll return again, Mel, whenever you feel as though you'd like to write any more. Remembering sweet Tia with a giant smile...

Marianne

Mel
    My heart goes out to you. Our babies always made it easier to get through the tough times. I only know to well what you feel. There is something about butterflies. What a beautiful why to keep Miss Tia close to your heart. Praying for you.
    Love Sonja,Apollo,

Mel, I too am so sorry to hear about Boyce and everything that has been happening. You were always there for me to talk to and I appreciate that so much.
    I have 2 plants that attract butterflies and bees. They are just starting to bloom. This summer when I see the butterflies I will think of you, Tia and Boyce.
    Big hug to you.
    Vicki-Scoop, Raleigh, Archie and Gus' mom

kanga Guest

It's really heart breaking seeing them as they fade slowly. But we also know that they are heading to a much better place, more peaceful and happier. I wish I knew that she will leave me that day, I should've let her chew all the shoes and flip flops, I should've let her out the house longer, I should've given her more time to play with me... I miss her messing up my bed, I miss my that look on her face whenever I leave and that genuine smile when I arrive. Gosh, I miss her so much