Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Little Miss Tia

Default Little Miss Tia

Mummy loves you so much. I wish we could have done more

mytil is offline Administrator and always In Loving Memory

Default Re: Little Miss Tia

Hey again Mel,

Sometimes no matter what we do things just happen. I know her life was so rich with your love. I have added her name to our very special In Loving Memory Remembrance list - http://www.k9cushings.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4794 where she will be remembered here always.

My continued (((hugs)))
    Terry

I keep waking up to take you for a wee and to give you a drink and it hits me all over again that you are not there. I had gotten so used to waking for you princess I can't seem to help it

It's only been 2 nights since we snuggled

Mummy misses you so much

We are trying to remember all your little quirks to keep us from going insane with out you

I remembered last night how you used to lift your head and made an ouff noise to get your brother out of the seat cause you wanted it and you knew he would go running when you did!

I think Boyce is wondering where you are now as I have caught him looking towards the door for you

Miss you sweet little girl xxx

Morning princess. Missing you lots. Fat boy is starting to wonder as wel, he is in your spot at the minute but he must be thinking where are you

I have to go back to work today, I really don't want to. My heart hurts from how much I miss you

Morning to you, too, Mel. Thinking of you all, and sending many hugs from across the miles.

Marianne

Thank you Marianne, a belated morning to you as well.

I find it helps me to come to this thread and talk to her. I miss talking to her she was my sensitive pup

No snow today Tia, did you sleep in from all that scamping you are now doing?

It isn't getting easier I talk about you all the time, I think I am depressing daddy.

I am trying to keep myself busy see if we can start some research and I have had some ideas about the cushings day. You taught me so much baby I wanted to see if we could pay it forward

I love you and I miss you more each day, am leaving the kitchen light on just in case you need it

Mummy xxxx

Morning princess

Sorry I am a bit later today been running around getting bits together as I have to go see that client today. Boyce is going to nanny and pops, am packing toys and treats but I have got a feeling he might be a bit naughty without you. Don't freak him out but if you could get him to behave it would be appreciated he needs to be invited back!

I spoke about you to my work friend yesterday about your little quirks one of them could not believe you walked around.puddles, you didn't like getting your feet wet!

Tears aren't coming as much I think I might have broke my eyes but my heartaches for you all the time, I am getting on with it but it isn't easy

Love you baby girl

Mummy xxxx

Sorry I didnt get here this morning I woke late as I couldn't sleep and have had a ton of work to

Can you believe that vet sent us a card saying that we did an amazing job looking after you, I just didnt feel it was genuine. I will have to ask Daddy to give her a mouthful

Fat boy was naughty but I did expect that, he has some adjusting to do like us.

Nighttime is still the worse I can't explain how much of a hole you left. It will be one week tomorrow, I am trying to limit what work I am going to do but you know how that goes. I wish I knew what else I could do instead as I am not sure how much more I can stand

I need to add photos here so everyone can see your pretty face but I can't find the ones I want, daddy has done something with them you know how computer literate he is

Wish you were still here baby girl

Mummy xxx

I can't believe that it is only a week since I saw your sweet face and we snuggled for the last time on the sofa. I am not doing very well without you. Thoughts of you consume my day and nights and I would do anything to bring you back

If it should be

That I grow frail and weak
    And pain should wake me from my sleep
    The you must do what must be done
    For this last battle can't be won

You will be sad I understand
    Don't let grief then stay your hand
    For this day more than all the rest
    Your love and friendship stand the test

We've had so many happy years
    What's to come will hold no fears
    You'll not want me to suffer so
    When the time comes please let me go

I know,in time you too will see
    It is a kindness you do for me
    Although my tail it's last have waved
    From my pain and suffering I have been saved

Do not grieve that it should be you
    Who has to decide this thing to do
    We've been so close we two these years
    Don't let your heart hold any tears

The vet put that in with your card. Made me cry my eyes out.

Wish you were here, miss and love you lots

Mummy xxxx