Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: My Precious Angel Dakota

Default Re: My Precious Angel Dakota

Sending you more hugs, and wishes for tender memories of your sweet girl.

Shana
    Mama to Jackson and Kira, and my darling Cushing's angel, Visuddha

My Angel baby, another year has passed without you. Just a couple months ago marked 2 years without your brother. Some days the sadness is overwhelming and I do wonder how I will muddle through the rest of my life without the two of you. It already seems like an eternity and life can be so cruel sometimes. You and Bubba watch over me and Shelby like always. Mama loves and misses you to the stars and beyond. My beautiful Dakota girl. xxoo
    The bond with a true dog is as lasting as the ties of this earth will ever be. ~ Konrad Lorenz

The beautiful ones you always seem to lose. ~ Prince

And the road goes on forever... ~ Gregg Allman

Sending you many hugs. Sure know how you feel. Somehow we muddle along, but it's never the same.
    Judi & "mah boy" Keesh

Yes, it's true...nothing will be the same. Lee will be gone 3 years next week, an eternity to me.

Many, many hugs, Tina...
    Joan, mom to my Angel Lena, Angel Gable, Angel Phoenix, Angel Doree, Cooper, Sibble, and now Raina.

I don't think we ever forget do we, Tina? They are ever-present in our heart and in our minds. How blessed we are to have been able to share a love so true and so pure - something many will never know. I have no doubt that Jasper and Dakota are keeping watch over you faithfully with hearts full of love for their mama.

Hugs,
    Leslie
    "May you know that absence is full of tender presence and that nothing is ever lost or forgotten." John O'Donahue, "Eternal Echoes"

Death is not a changing of worlds as most imagine, as much as the walls of this world infinitely expanding.

Oh Tina, surely our two shiny black girls remain best buddies, romping together on strong healthy legs. That makes me smile, but it’s so hard for us to be separated from them. Forever loved. Forever missed. Forever in our hearts.

Sending tons of hugs your way, today and every day.
    Marianne

My beautiful Dakota girl, yesterday was 12 years that you’ve been gone. Not a single day has passed without thinking about you. Your baby brother too. Love and miss you so.

No, we will never forget, and nothing will ever be the same again. Marianne, our girls are most certainly besties. With a couple of precious boys, big and little, tagging along. Forever in our hearts. xoxo
    The bond with a true dog is as lasting as the ties of this earth will ever be. ~ Konrad Lorenz

The beautiful ones you always seem to lose. ~ Prince

And the road goes on forever... ~ Gregg Allman

Tina, sending you tons of hugs and loving thoughts. No matter how much time passes, the heart remembers everything.

Love. Is. Forever.

For all our angels today and always, and especially your sweet Dakota girl. Precious beautiful shiny black dog. <3 <3 <3
    Marianne

Awww Sweet Tina, I miss you so much. I miss seeing you log on during nightly potty runs with Jasper. I didn't get a chance to know Dakota through you, like I did Jasper. However, I do know that she was, and will always be truly blessed to have had you for her mom. I'm not sure if we ever stop missing them, or even if we should. I will always honor you along with your sweet Dakota and precious Jasper. Xxxoooo
    Kathy and Angel Buddy. The mightiest of all lizard hunters!

Dear Tina, Dakota will always be in your heart. We never have enough time with our fur Angels. They leave an imprint on our hearts forever. It has been 6 years since I lost Apollo. I miss my baby every day. Love Sonja