Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: My Precious Angel Dakota

Default Re: My Precious Angel Dakota

Hi Tina, today we take a moment out of our lives to honor the life of Dakota, who brought you so much pleasure and love and who is still so greatly missed and always will be.

Watch out for your momma and Jasper and Shelby, Dakota.

hugs,
    Sharlene and Molly Muffin
    Sharlene and the late great diva - Molly muffin (always missed and never forgotten)

Thank you for sharing. The love is always there. May Dakota be watching over you.
    Hugs Sonja and Angel Apollo

Happy Birthday my sweet Baby. I love you and miss you so much. Twenty years ago today you came into this world. I hope you are at peace today and every day. You are always in my heart.

Love you,
    Mom
    The bond with a true dog is as lasting as the ties of this earth will ever be. ~ Konrad Lorenz

The beautiful ones you always seem to lose. ~ Prince

And the road goes on forever... ~ Gregg Allman

Another year has passed my darling, another long year without you. Not one single day has gone by without our usual conversations. I hope you can hear my words, I say them all out loud. I picture your face - ears intently listening, and beautiful soulful brown eyes fixed on every word.

This morning I sat in the dark going over every little thing about you in my mind. Recalling every tiny detail that I can remember. There is so much that I miss, but oh how I miss the sound of your big feet padding down the hallway carpet. They sound much different than little feet.

Please continue to watch over Jasper, and continue to help me always do the right things and make the best decisions for him. He has a lot of issues, but is keeping up the good fight, and is just a love. You would be so proud of him. Please help him stay strong. You are always in my heart my Angel Baby. I love and miss you so.

Love,
    Mom
    The bond with a true dog is as lasting as the ties of this earth will ever be. ~ Konrad Lorenz

Hugs
    Sonja and Angel Apollo

Happy Birthday my beautiful girl. Never far from my thoughts and always in my heart. xo

Love you,
    Mom

Oh Happy, Happy Birthday sweet Dakota! Be sure to watch over your mom, in between celebrating with all our other sweet spirits at The Bridge.

Sending much love from your K9C family, always in our loving memory ~
    Marianne

Happy Birthday angel Dakota. Buddy's birthday is in two days. Maybe you can party together.
    Kathy and Angel Buddy. The mightiest of all lizard hunters!

Happy Birthday, sweet Dakota.

A very belated Happy Birthday to you, sweet Dakota. We seem to be showing up late to all the parties lately. I know you had a wonderful day, just like all your days now.
    "May you know that absence is full of tender presence and that nothing is ever lost or forgotten." John O'Donahue, "Eternal Echoes"

Death is not a changing of worlds as most imagine, as much as the walls of this world infinitely expanding.