Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Kallie has passed

Default Re: Kallie has passed

Tammie,

I'm so very sorry to read about Kallie's passing. I know what a terrible decision that is to make and especially when it happens abruptly.

Godspeed to your little girl,

Natalie

Tammy,

Thanks for sharing Kallie's story and photos with us. She will be forever honored here. Rest in peace dear Kallie.

Kim

This past year because of her age and heath related problems I made sure I did not take her for granted, not one day. Cuz I knew that when this happened I could look back at all those memories.
    Good for you for loving your girl up the best way you could! I am so sorry for your loss. I do hope your happy memories help heal your broken heart.

All the best...

Bettina & Niko

Dear Tammy,

I am so sorry that I have not had the chance to post to you before now. And most of all, I am so sorry to learn of Kallie's passing. I've just now had the chance to look at your photo album -- what a dear little girl!

We would so much like to add the photo of your choice to our special "Remembering" album, and also to link that photo to Kallie's memorial line of honor on our "Remembering All Who Have Left Us" thread. If you will email us your photo, it will be our privilege to include it for you:

http://www.k9cushings.com/forum/showthread.php?t=295

Tammy, please remain with us here and post whatever comes into your mind or your heart. We can never change the pain of your loss, but I do believe that some comfort can come from sharing your special memories as well as the steps of your journey ahead.

With many (((hugs))) in loving memory of your precious girl,
    Marianne

I am so sorry. My thoughts are with you.

Carol

Hi Tammy,

My heart just broke when I read about Kallie. You are such a great mom and you worked so hard to help her feel better but some things are out of our hands, which means there was another plan in place for Kallie. A plan that didn't include prolonged suffering and extensive medical intervention for her, or the pain of forcing you to watch her decline.

Her damaged little body couldn't take much more and you did the brave and loving thing by setting her spirit free. Kallie is now whole and strong once again, running and playing with others who have crossed the Bridge ahead of her. She will always be with you, watching over you with the same love and devotion you showered on her, waiting for the day when you can play together again.

Candles have been lit for you and Kallie at: http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/...l=eng&gi=ccnet

Our deepest sympathies,
    Leslie, Squirt, Ruby, Goldie and Crystal
    Last edited by Squirt's Mom; 05-22-2009 at 12:35 PM.
    "May you know that absence is full of tender presence and that nothing is ever lost or forgotten." John O'Donahue, "Eternal Echoes"

Death is not a changing of worlds as most imagine, as much as the walls of this world infinitely expanding.

I am so sorry to hear about Kallie. Snickers passed away last week so I know there are really no adequate words. It does help to know that our pets are no longer suffering and you did everything possible and more importantly appreciated your time with Kallie. Best, DeeS

Tammy, I am so very sorry to read about Kallie. I was so happy to see that you counted one more day as a blessing. That was what I did with Miko. Christine

Tammy,

So sorry to hear the news about Kallie. They are never with us long enough. Many wonderful furbabies are waiting to greet Kallie at the Bridge. Mine is the one with the big stick in her mouth.

Stay with us. I no longer have a cush pup but feel close to my baby in visits to this forum. AND, I learn more every day about many things, not just treatment of disease.

Lyn

Dear Tammy,

I am so very sorry to hear about Kallie. Keeping you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.

Luv,
    Lynne and Angel Lady 7/98-3/09