Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Kwiggles' Joe has passed

Default Re: Kwiggles' Joe has passed

Hi Karen,
    Thank you for sharing your thoughts and feelings. I know there is nothing I can say that will make the pain go away. But I am glad you are still here and know that you are welcome to share your stories and memories.

I am truley saddened by your loss.
    John (Roxee & Rozee's Dad)

Hi Karen,

Your anger is certainly understandable; known aggressive dogs allowed to run loose? How can parents be so irresponsible? Why didn't he come and help Joe? Thank goodness they didn't attack you as well. Tho if I were in your shoes, I would be wishing they had gone after me and not my baby. I am so sorry about all of this.

Your response quoted in the paper is heart-wrenching. To expect a friendly greeting and get a nightmare instead. I can barely imagine what you went through.

Karen, we are here for you at any time. You are free to write your heart out and we are honored to be able to share your thoughts. In time you will be able to write about Joe without as much anger but that won't happen overnite. Don't rush your grieving process. Yeah, there are steps to grieving but they don't keep in line like we would like for them to. Those emotions will roll for a while from one to the other, from anger to denial to anger again. Don't hesitate to let us help you if we can. Sometimes just putting our thought in writing does a world of good.

Hugs,
    Leslie and the girls
    "May you know that absence is full of tender presence and that nothing is ever lost or forgotten." John O'Donahue, "Eternal Echoes"

Death is not a changing of worlds as most imagine, as much as the walls of this world infinitely expanding.

Dear Karen,

I am so very sorry to hear about your little buddy. I wish there was something I could say to ease your pain but know there isn't. Please know you are in my thoughts and prayers.

Luv,
    Lynne and Angel Lady 7/98-3/09

Karen,

I am so sorry to hear about your precious Joe and especially sad to read the way it happened. What a terrible tragedy. My heart goes out to you.

Lyn