Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Kwiggles' Joe has passed

Default Re: Kwiggles' Joe has passed

Hi Karen,

I am so very sorry for your loss. Please know that you are in my thoughts and prayers.

Godspeed sweet Joe.

Glynda

Karen, I just cannot believe what I read here. I am so very sorry that you and your precious baby went through this. I am so very sorry for your pain and you will be in my thoughts and prayers. Christine

Oh Karen,

I am so terribly sorry... how horrible this is... I don't know what to say. My thoughts are with you, too.

(((Hugs)))
    -Susy
    Wylie will definitely get hugs & kisses in memory of Joe.

Karen,
    That must have been terrible, I can't imagine what you went through in those moments. I am so, so sorry for your loss. Joe really became a part of our family here and he will be missed dearly. I am sure Joe will be watching over you.

John (Roxee's Dad)

Dear friends,

I wanted to come and write again to thank you all for your outpouring of love on behalf of me and Joe. Please don't ever think your words of comfort are insignificant, they mean so much and are like balm to my broken heart.

It has been a rough couple of days for me but I have had so much support from friends and neighbors and all of you here. Joe's regular vet called me this afternoon and he was heartsick. We talked for a long time, I think he was crying at the end. I know I was.

My 3 kitties have been a great consolation for me, they know something has happened and Mommy is sad. I'm not sure they realize Joe is gone but I woke up this morning with 2 of them in my bed, one of whom always sleeps downstairs on the couch, so I think they know I need company.

Thank you Leslie for Joe's candle and thank you Terry for putting him on the remembrance list. And thank you everyone for your kind words and comforting thoughts.

I was going through some photos (film) today and hope there is a chance I can get them scanned so I can put them on the gallery here. I am a technological clod myself but I'm sure I can find someone who knows how to do that. I would like you all to be able to see my little funny face boy that you have been reading about.

Love to you all. Hold your babies close and take care of one another.
    Karen

Karen,

I'm so glad you posted....I've been thinking of you. I told my friends today who went through all the treatment with me with my boys....total dog people....about what happened to you and Joe. I can't even begin to imagine your pain over something like that happening...

I would help with the gallery but I don't even know where it is here......weird since I've been here so long but I don't. I am sure someone will be along to help you out though.

Just wanted you to know that you have so many prayers and thoughts going out to you...and we will always be here for you...

Lots of hugs...Beth, Bailey and always Scooter

eyelostit Guest

Karen,

I'm so sorry, this is so sad what happened.

Dolly
    K9 Diabetes

Dear Karen,

I was so sorry to hear about Joe and can only echo what everyone else has said. For you both to have gone through so much - just to have this happen?
    Unbelievable. I am so sorry. I can't stop thinking about it.

John.

OMG Karen, I can't believe that Joe is gone. I am so sorry; I never posted to you before, but I was reading your thread and today I felt my heart jump out of my chest when I came here.

There's no words to express how truly truly sorry I feel, and how ashamed I am of irresponsibly pet owners.

I firmly believe that every beating heart on earth is connected to each other (except roaches, Texan roaches...yikes), so I know that your 3 kitties will be missing Joe and grieving with you. And for sure their beautiful spirit will help you with your healing process.

I will keep you and your family on my thoughts and prayers. I hope you can scan Joe's pictures, it would be wonderful to see him on our forum.

Big hugs to you and godspeed sweet Kwiggles

Marcela & The Choco Labs

Quote Originally Posted by Kwiggles View Post
    I'm not sure they realize Joe is gone but I woke up this morning with 2 of them in my bed, one of whom always sleeps downstairs on the couch, so I think they know I need company.
    That's so sweet.

-Susy