Thread: Missing my ANgel Apollo

Default Missing my ANgel Apollo

It has been over three months since you passed, and I miss you so much. Karma your sister seems very quiet, so we talk about how we both miss you. THis is our first Christmas without you. I am having a hard time grasping that you are not here.
    Mom and I talked about how hard you fought for us both. You tried so hard to hold on. In August when our little family visited the places we went to with you, you seemed so happy. I think you knew you were saying good bye because we all knew it would be the last time you would be with us. It was like you were saying it is okay for me to go know.But I was not ready. The pain comes and goes.
    EVen now everyone says how special you are. the bond you and I have is so strong.Time will lessin the pain. But the loss will always be there. So I write to you often, On Monday's I light a candle for you as so many do for their fur balls.
    My sweet boy, my angel, always in my heart.
    Love your Mom
    Sonja
    Last edited by apollo6; 12-24-2012 at 02:22 AM.

Default Re: Missing my ANgel Apollo

feels like i just wrote that myself sonja....today makes it one week since milos' passing and i still can't get a grip,the tears are endless.meka his sister is also very quiet and appears a bit nervous(scared maybe?) she goes to his bed and just lays there at times.i pray that we will all find peace soon.sending xoxox patty(milo)meka

Awe.....I am so sorry both of your fur babies are visiting the rainbow. The bond with an animal that loves you so much is so strong. Time makes coping easier, but they are never forgotten. Sending hugs to both of you.

Ro and Chey

thank you ro xoxox to you and chey

I remember with you.
    love,
    addy, zoe and koko

My little dog - a heartbeat at my feet. ~Edith Wharton

Memory is the power to gather roses in the winter

For Apollo, we all remember you with a special fondness.

Sharlene and Molly Muffin
    Sharlene and the late great diva - Molly muffin (always missed and never forgotten)

Dear Sonja,

Our little warrior will never be forgotten. His presence will remain in the hearts of so many for years to come. That you suffer so is only natural - he is your son, your child, and your heart will always love him. I know Apollo is proud of you for continuing to fight each day to find a smile, a joyful memory, and the honor you gave him in adopting his brother.

Many hugs,
    Leslie
    "May you know that absence is full of tender presence and that nothing is ever lost or forgotten." John O'Donahue, "Eternal Echoes"

Death is not a changing of worlds as most imagine, as much as the walls of this world infinitely expanding.