Thread: Customized Dog Songs

Default Customized Dog Songs

Hi guys,

I'm making a daily ritual out of listening to Baxter's song and lighting a candle. In case anyone else out there is interested in getting their own customized song, here's the link to the Canine Cancer Awareness Site. The donation is $10.00 and it goes toward helping fund people who need help paying for their dog's cancer treatment.

There is a video where you can hear a sample of the song at this link too. Or you can visit my Baxter page

Default Re: Customized Dog Songs

What a special way to send a tribute to our fur babies...thanks for sharing.
    Still thinking about you and sending you hugs as you go through each day with the memories of your special little angel. Keep them close and soon they will be bringing you smiles.
    Belinda Creel,
    Mom of Angel Bo, My Little Latte and now our newest Toby.

mytil is offline Administrator and always In Loving Memory

What a wonderful tune!!!! Thank you for sharing. I love his little face on his site.

My continued (((hugs)))
    Terry

I also ordered a couple of these sculpey pet paw ornaments from Amazon. They came out great, and it was a nice project to do with Baxter. He was so good while we did it, taking my lead and not stepping too hard onto the clay.

I also found an artist who creates bronze castings of your pet pawprints. You basically put an imprint in play-doh and send it to her, and she takes a wax impression and then casts it in metal. I sent her the imprint before Chrismas and haven't gotten anything back yet, but I'll be sure to repost to confirm I got them back and how I like it.

I thought (correctly) that I would be desperate to hold onto some tangible part of Baxter after he was gone.
    Last edited by gummysmurf; 01-13-2013 at 06:09 PM.