Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 40484950

Thread: Introducing Fraser - our sweet Fraser has crossed The Bridge

Default Re: Introducing Fraser - our sweet Fraser has crossed The Bridge

Quote Originally Posted by molly muffin View Post
    I love mini rollos!
    Oh yes the minis are really good, but I've got (Errrr...did have) the standard size tonight (BURP!).

That is just gross Trish!!!!
    Dang iphone I swear I wrote girly. I swear

Okay I have to have wine now with the neighbours. You all behave now!
    Sharlene and the late great diva - Molly muffin (always missed and never forgotten)

They are sterile hmmmpftttt
    Stop worrying about what can go wrong and start getting excited about what can go right!

So a girl doesn't check in for a few weeks and you all have a chocolate party without her? (But you can keep your "straws" Trish, sterile or not, they're all yours . That's ok I guess, I just bought a 1/2 kilo of caramel Hershey's kisses. I'll take those over Rolo's any day. Mmmmmmmnnnnnn.
    Naomi, Oscar and Marcie.
    RIP my beautiful Fraser - passed October 1 2013. Original diagnosis Cushing's, but taken from us with rapidly aggressive liver cancer.

I forgot to say, I had another photo shoot last weekend with the same photographer that took the shots of the boys. There were two photos she posted on Facebook originally that I never bought as I thought " they're available, spend the money on different ones" but I loved them and have regretted not buying them ever since. She states very clearly on her site that photos not purchased at the viewing are deleted so I've always thought they were lost. Last week when I saw her, I asked to make sure, no harm in asking right? Guess what???!! She still has the original files!!!!!!!! . When she said that I started crying! Sooooooooo happy, she completely made my week (month, year!). So I've got the viewing this week on the new images of Marcie and pair shots with Oz, and she's going to put in the other ones of Fraser and Ozzie too so I can finally buy them! OMG, sooooo happy!!! (smilies need party hats!)
    Naomi, Oscar and Marcie.
    RIP my beautiful Fraser - passed October 1 2013. Original diagnosis Cushing's, but taken from us with rapidly aggressive liver cancer.

Hey. so pleased the photos are still there... wow that's amazing, I think a sign from Fraser Love to the see the news ones when you get them so pop a pic up!! x
    Stop worrying about what can go wrong and start getting excited about what can go right!