Thread: A letter to Apollo

Default A letter to Apollo

Dear Apollo
    Where do begin? You are the one and only. When you passed a part of me died with you.
    I feel so empty and lost without you. You kept me stable. You were my foundation.
    How am I supposed to go on without you.
    You gave me so many things gifts: joy, laughter, love, acceptance, support, comfort, companionship, loyalty, trust, surprises.
    You were so dignified, strong , courageous in your illness. I feel so much guilt, blame, pain, overwhelming lose.
    `Your beautiful face, those soulful eyes, those ears, I loved to touch, your paws I held so often.
    Did I do you right? I keep thinking I didn't do enough to save you.
    Your lose is overcoming me. I feel like exploding into a thousand pieces.
    Everywhere I go, I see you: the car, the park, the bedroom, the living room, my office, the kitchen, the patio. Everywhere I go they knew you. They ask, were is Apollo? I break down and cry.
    I have not been able to have an ice caffe since you left. Saturday and Sunday was our day to share whip cream.
    I cannot erase you or your things from my life. Not today. I leave your car seat in the car, your beds around the house and on my bed, your food dish in the kitchen to comfort me. I hold your pillow with your tie shirts on it to sooth the emptiness and lose.
    I cannot have what I want "You"!
    Your Mommy Sonja

September 30,2012

Default Re: A letter to Apollo

I'm so sorry for your loss of Apollo. He'll always be with you, in your heart. The pain stays on as well.

Bonnie and Angel Criss Ann

Dearest Sonja,

I hold you close to my heart and hope the coming days will ease the pain and emptiness for you. I dearly hope one day you remember these things without the pain.

It is so hard sweetie, I am so sorry.
    love,
    addy, zoe and koko

My little dog - a heartbeat at my feet. ~Edith Wharton

Memory is the power to gather roses in the winter

Sonja, what a beautiful letter to Apollo. I hope that eventually you can find the peace that I know Apollo would wish for you. We love you!

hugs,
    Sharlene and molly muffin
    Sharlene and the late great diva - Molly muffin (always missed and never forgotten)

Sonja sweetheart you will recover but it all takes time. Leave his things where they are, time will tell you when it is time. His love is with you now and forever.
    Ellen, Sweet Angel Casey, Desi and Oreo

Thank you all for your support.
    HUgs Sonja and Angel Apollo