Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Trying to cope with the loss of my sweet pup

Default Re: Trying to cope with the loss of my sweet pup

OMG! What a face! She is beautiful. You're right you can't help but smile when you look at that sweet face. While she will never replace Baliey she will definitely help fill the hole in your heart.

She is absolutely a doll!! Congrats on the new addition.
    Belinda Creel,
    Mom of Angel Bo, My Little Latte and now our newest Toby.

Stella is maybe the cutest thing I've seen! I'm so glad you have found a new pup to brighten your days. They never replace one we've lost, but it feels so good to bond and love again. I'm so glad you found a new friend!

Julie & Hannah

What a beautiful pup! wow picture perfect! So glad you have a new little one to love and cuddle!

Hugs Cindy
    xoxo Cindy & Penny

Thank you all, I'm glad everyone approves ! I think she's pretty great and I bet Bailey would too She's growing like a weed. Here's a more recent picture of her at 16 weeks. http://instagr.am/p/PcBCtFPpRg/

I know this forum could use some cheering up a lot of the time and Stella and I are happy to help. I wanted to share this hilarious website I recently found that I know you fellow dog lovers will enjoy and probably relate to just as much as I do. I find myself laughing to tears at some of these delinquent pooches. I just hope Stella doesn't get any ideas!

Anyway, I hesitated to post this in it's own thread but if you think I should, I would be happy to...enjoy

http://dog-shaming.com/

mytil is offline Administrator and always In Loving Memory

Wow, Stella is the cutest little thing (not for long will she stay little). Thank you for sharing this. OMG, I love the shaming link....way too funny.

Terry

HA! Those were cute! "I don't need no stinking shade tree!" LMAO
    "May you know that absence is full of tender presence and that nothing is ever lost or forgotten." John O'Donahue, "Eternal Echoes"

Death is not a changing of worlds as most imagine, as much as the walls of this world infinitely expanding.

OMG!!!! Stella is beyond precious! Of course, she will never replace your beloved Bailey but she will be loved just as much, I'm sure!! I am not sure if Stella is a rescue or not, but I thought you might like this poem I found not long ago, regardless:

Before humans die they write their last Will & Testament, give their home and all they have,
    To those they leave behind. If with my paws, I could do the same; this is what I’d ask…
    To a poor and lonely stray I’d give:
    - My happy home.
    - My bowl and cozy bed, soft pillows and all my toys.
    - The lap, which I loved so much.
    - The hand that stroked my fur and the sweet voice that spoke my name.
    I’d Will to the sad, scared shelter dog, the place I had in my human’s loving heart, of which there seemed no bounds.
    So, when I did, please do not say, “I will never have a pet again, for the loss and pain is more than I can stand.”
    Instead, go find an unloved dog, one whose life has held no joy or hope and give MY place to HIM.
    This is the only thing I can give…the love I left behind.
    - Author Unknown

I think Bailey would approve. I am looking forward to Stella updates. We all could use the smiles. Can't wait to check out the link you posted, too!
    Best,

Mary Beth and Alivia

Stella is a real cutie pie...congrats!

You can never replace what you had but the new babies can certainly fill a hole in your heart :-)

I just had to tell you...that website is HYSTERICAL!!! It has me laughing out loud! Thank you!!
    Best,

Mary Beth and Alivia