Page 148 of 148 FirstFirst ... 4898138146147148
Results 1,471 to 1,473 of 1473

Thread: Jasper (12 yr old Mini Schnauzer) is now at peace

Default Re: Jasper (12 yr old Mini Schnauzer) is now at peace

Oh Tina, I’m here, too, and thinking about you and Jasper and angel Dakota and little Shelby — all with love and hugs from across the miles. I can easily imagine how painful it may be to return here and relive hard memories, but thank you so much for doing so. I hope it may always bring some comfort, as well, to know how much your K9C family loves you and misses you!

Ever on, indeed, precious Jasper. Please give your mom some special signs that you’re always with her in heart and in spirit, and please know that we always honor and remember you here.

With much love, today and every day,
    Marianne

Sweet Tina,

I understand that "brokenhearted existence" to the depths of my Soul. Very little time passes that I don't break down and sob for Squirt or Trinket or Brick or one or another baby who has touched my heart...including so many from our family here like Jasper. As I grow older and closer to that day when my time here is done I find myself looking forward to seeing all of them again, actually meeting some for the first time in a world other than this cyber world. Because I fully believe they will all be there in that other world.

Your precious Jasper has never and will never be forgotten by his family here; the love we feel for him and you will endure for all time. So as you shed your tears know that we shed ours with you for this precious baby boy we came to love so dearly.

Hugs,
    Leslie
    "May you know that absence is full of tender presence and that nothing is ever lost or forgotten." John O'Donahue, "Eternal Echoes"

Death is not a changing of worlds as most imagine, as much as the walls of this world infinitely expanding.

Tina, Just want to send you big hugs. You are missed greatly and Jasper, Dakota, Shelby and you, will always be "family".
    Sharlene and the late great diva - Molly muffin (always missed and never forgotten)