Page 126 of 148 FirstFirst ... 2676116124125126127128136 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,260 of 1473

Thread: Jasper (12 yr old Mini Schnauzer) is now at peace

Default Re: Jasper (12 yr old Mini Schnauzer) - Cushing's, now Addison's

Hey, speak for yourself Addy! I'm not getting in the shower with you girls, but will gladly be the towel girl.

Thinking of you Tina. We are here, but not all in the shower.

Quote Originally Posted by addy View Post
    Yeah, we are all climbing in that shower with you, ok in swimsuits of course, for a big group hug, Tina. We aren't going to leave you crying in the shower all alone.

Eek a very strange picture popped into my head reading about the shower scene lol. Hope it's a big sure cos there's a ton of ppl wishing you and Jasper some good news and hope we hear it soon xxxxx
    Stop worrying about what can go wrong and start getting excited about what can go right!

Up for a late night potty break. Me, not Rosie. Anyway, I was hoping that you'd be around.

Thinking of you and sending tons of love and healing vibes your way.
    ooooxxxx

Kathy

Geez Louise, I said we had swimming suits on

What's a shower among friends?

Hey Tina, hope you are ok.
    love,
    addy, zoe and koko

My little dog - a heartbeat at my feet. ~Edith Wharton

Memory is the power to gather roses in the winter

Bumping up!!!!!!

Waiting, semi-patiently for word.

Sending love, hugs, and healing energy.
    xxxxoooo

Kathy

Thank you so much dear friends. It has been a tough tough past week. We had another vet visit today and the news is not good for my precious boy. I am having a hard time bringing myself to post the words, and hope to be able to in the next day or two.

The other horribly stressful thing that I mentioned previously is that on 6/20 I was given a 30 day notice at my job, the result of a re-evaluation of all positions that has been going on for the last 6 months or so.

After the initial shock, in addition to working, I had been trying to get my resume updated and looking for jobs, all in the midst of the latest developments with Jasper. I am not able to even think about that now, the priority is my boy. I wasn't going to mention anything about my job, but you all are my family and I felt you should know all that was going on. It is just so much to deal with. Please keep us in your prayers. xo
    The bond with a true dog is as lasting as the ties of this earth will ever be. ~ Konrad Lorenz

The beautiful ones you always seem to lose. ~ Prince

And the road goes on forever... ~ Gregg Allman

kanga Guest

Hello welcome to the forum!

Sorry can't give you some good information about what happen to Jasper! Hope you find some good information, I pray for your doggy hope he can get better soon.

Hi Tina, just saw your post and wishing I was looking before when you popped in. I feel sick for you, on both fronts, hopefully when you feel up to posting we can help. Not so worried about your job because you are so awesome at what you do and I am thinking something even better will come along, something that is not so stressful. Makes my blood boil after all the extras you have put into that job and what rotten timing, big hugs for you tonight xxxx
    Stop worrying about what can go wrong and start getting excited about what can go right!

Oh Tina, I think Trish is right, something less stressful will come along but I know it's a shock and a big change.

If you can't write about Jasper, we understand. Just know we all care very much.

If you need us , we are all here.

Huge hugs, Tina.
    love,
    addy, zoe and koko

My little dog - a heartbeat at my feet. ~Edith Wharton

Memory is the power to gather roses in the winter

Oh Tina, I agree with Trish 100% about your job -- I'm hoping that even a better opportunity will come your way this time around. One with less stress and far more appreciation! But in the meantime, this is such a tough spot to be in.

And as for our Jasper boy, just tell us more as you feel able. We are always here and thinking of you both. I am sending prayers and healing wishes. It sounds as though you are facing something pretty rough, so please know your family stands ready to walk alongside you every step of the way.

Love, Marianne