Page 11 of 35 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Koko - Traveling Dog Around Town

Default Re: Koko tests

Great news, Addy! On both the labs and on having a forever-five Koko!
    "May you know that absence is full of tender presence and that nothing is ever lost or forgotten." John O'Donahue, "Eternal Echoes"

Death is not a changing of worlds as most imagine, as much as the walls of this world infinitely expanding.

That is so wonderful Addy. Good luck with that dental Friday. I just love good news. Mr. KoKo is good and healthy. Love, JoAnne

YAY from our house, too!

Good luck tomorrow!

Marianne, Peg and Luna

Thanks guys as I have been trying not to worry about the little boy but that hyper alert worry just never goes away when you are a Cush mom even when it involves your non Cush pup.

I'm confident we will get through his dental tomorrow just fine.
    love,
    addy, zoe and koko

My little dog - a heartbeat at my feet. ~Edith Wharton

Memory is the power to gather roses in the winter

Simba has called his jungle buddies to do a dance for Koko, we are celebrating the good news with you!!!
    Letti and Angel Simba, Meeko too!

Hey that's such good news, dread for test results will probably never leave me either. Am so pleased they came back all good

Will be thinking of you both for Dental on Friday.

Work has been nuts and I am trying to get ready to go away for two weeks next weekend, nothing exciting going on!

Big hug, kisses to the fur kiss

Mel
    Cxxx

Great news about Koko's lab results!! Yippee!!!!
    Nothing wrong with staying 5! I'm pretty sure I'm 34 and Molly is always 8. (I always think that when someone asks how hold she is, but no idea why)
    Hope the drama isn't too much on Friday, although I bet it will be. "mom they are killing me here!" Course then you have to actually go Into the vets. LOL

hugs,
    Sharlene and Molly Muffin
    Sharlene and the late great diva - Molly muffin (always missed and never forgotten)

Yeah, the drama already started we made it through all the fasting, everything was going along just fine)

So here we are in the room and Dr. D is reviewing everything with me, we conclude the meeting and Koko is a happy boy rolling on the floor. Dr.D bends over, picks him up and Koko starts yelping loudly like he was horribly injured and we both were so startled and my heart sunk to my feet and my stomach flopped so hard I thought I would vomit. Then Dr. D tickled his face and said oh did I scare you and Koko licked his face and was fine, the drama was over and I walked out wishing Dr a lot of luck with the Drama King.

But my hands are still shaking, he scared me so with that yelping, it sounded so awful.
    love,
    addy, zoe and koko

My little dog - a heartbeat at my feet. ~Edith Wharton

Memory is the power to gather roses in the winter

awwww... I know that scared you to pieces! Silly boy, scaring Mom and Doc like that. I hope all goes well with the dental. Let us know when he is through and back home!
    "May you know that absence is full of tender presence and that nothing is ever lost or forgotten." John O'Donahue, "Eternal Echoes"

Death is not a changing of worlds as most imagine, as much as the walls of this world infinitely expanding.

Sending positive thoughts across the miles! I'm sure all the drama will be worth it once Koko flashes his pearly whites this evening!