Page 362 of 380 FirstFirst ... 262312352360361362363364372 ... LastLast
Results 3,611 to 3,620 of 3796

Thread: Molly, 13 yr, shih tzu - lhasa aspo - Molly has passed

Default Re: Molly, 13 yr, shih tzu - lhasa aspo, cushing diagnosis

Sharlene, thinking of you and holding you all in my heart. Continuing to send love, hugs and prayers. I wish I could do more. xo
    The bond with a true dog is as lasting as the ties of this earth will ever be. ~ Konrad Lorenz

The beautiful ones you always seem to lose. ~ Prince

And the road goes on forever... ~ Gregg Allman

My thoughts and prayers are with you all, we are here for you, Sharlene, and always will be.

Love and hugs, Lori

I am at work, but I'll be checking in as often as I can. Dayshift, carry-on. You are doing an awesome job!

4:30 this afternoon we are taking her into the clinic for her final sleep

She had a good night, restful, cuddles with me on the bed this morning, met her friend on her morning walk and had tail wags and sniffing.

She has dry heaves now though so it's getting worse. She hasn't had that before. It's time and I have to remember I'm doing this for her. She doesn't feel good now and there is nothing left that I can do to save her. Her little body just is giving out. So this is my last gift to my molly muffin.

Gawd I love her so much , this just makes my heart hurt so much.
    Sharlene and the late great diva - Molly muffin (always missed and never forgotten)

Just as you are doing this for Molly, we are right by your side and trying our best to help you and Daniel. We love you all three, Sharlene. Send our precious girl off with kisses and hugs from her family here. I know our furangels are already assembling to greet her on the other side at the very moment you release her. She will never be alone, and neither will you.

No words can express the pain you're going thru right now Sharlene. Please know we're here for you and Molly and that you're making the right decision for her, as difficult as it truly is to say goodbye.

Oh Sharlene. I'm sitting here with tears streaming down my cheeks, knowing there's nothing I can say or do to help.
    Molly's body may be giving up but her soul will live on through the many happy memories.

Just checking in from work, as the 3 of you remain in my thoughts throughout the day today. We shall continue to surround you all with love and prayers.

I don't know if this will help... but because you were so kind to me, please feel free to call me tonight if you feel like it. No one knows better then I do how you are feeling and what you are going through that lives close by. I will leave my phone number on your facebook page. My heart is breaking for you, it really is. Feel free to phone me whenever, I'm here for you if you need me.
    Judi & "mah boy" Keesh

The ultimate act of love is one of the hardest things you'll ever have to do. I have to get back because we are short staffed today. I will return soon. We love you all.