Page 378 of 380 FirstFirst ... 278328368376377378379380 LastLast
Results 3,771 to 3,780 of 3796

Thread: Molly, 13 yr, shih tzu - lhasa aspo - Molly has passed

Default Re: Molly, 13 yr, shih tzu - lhasa aspo - Molly has passed

Thank you Nadia.
    I hope that Lola is doing well.

Thanks gang. I think it was a bad, grumpy day the other day as i haven't felt nearly as angry and grumpy since then.
    I'm sure there are a lot of things that have been there and can come to the forefront at any given moment. I also think that there are just times, as I said on Catherines thread that you have enough and need to just back away from people, situations and give yourself the gift of space. I'm trying to practice doing that.
    Sharlene and the late great diva - Molly muffin (always missed and never forgotten)

Hi Sharlene-
    I was just catching up on your thread. What a crazy household you are running! MIL sounds like a "real kick." The one real benefit from our having lost all our parents so early in life is that we got out from under those relationship tensions. I still wish I could see all of them, though.

Bailey has a bump on her rump. We are going tomorrow to discuss getting it removed. I think it's non-threatening, but it seems to get irritated easily. Grooming is the usual culprit. It seems to have settled down lately, some, and this little operation is horribly expensive, natch, so we may let it go for now. It's at a place she cannot reach and I do not think it bothers her.

It's a bright sunny day down here in Delaware and a whopping 63 degrees. I hope you at least have sunshine to help your spirits where you are.

Love,
    Sus
    "You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream."
    -C. S. Lewis

Yes it's all very crazy around here Susan, that's for sure.
    I try to get online but it's hard most days. Work, cooking, cleaning, and a multitude of other things. Last time I got a good stretch going, answering posts and bham, we have to leave right now! Hurry up, lets go. Off to I don't even remember where for what. But that's about how it goes most days.
    People are in and out, meals are sometimes twice or three times a night with the various schedules. I've been going into the office more just to have some down time. I can't even imagine how much more hectic its going to get in December when my MIL arrives.

We are currently trying to get her phone setup, which is no small feat let me tell you with a non techno and not as easy it turns out as setting up her computer was. Of course, my husband actually flew out there and did a lot of the set up in person for that.

I have to make room in my basement for even more furniture to be stored. She swears its only one thing coming now and the rest will come once she has "her" place. We'll see. There is barely room to walk down there now it's so full.

As you know there are good days and bad days when it comes to missing molly. Some days it doesn't seem to affect me, others I stop for some reason and think 'oh molly, I wish you where here for this'. That's the worst times and I think we all who have lost a beloved pet go through that experience. I know it gets better. I know it occurs less often but when it does, out of the blue usually it's tough.

We are having lovely weather this week, but next week they say we are going to get cold and will experience our first snow flurries. YUCK.
    Even that makes me think of the mornings I'd get up early to shovel a path for the muffin, so she could get out to do her thing and how now I won't be doing that and even though I'd grumble at the time about teaching Her how to use that shovel, I sure do think it's something I'll miss now. Just one more thing in the taking care of her repertoire that is no more.

When do you head for Florida?
    Sharlene and the late great diva - Molly muffin (always missed and never forgotten)

Quote Originally Posted by molly muffin View Post
    When do you head for Florida?
    Ryan and Ellen will be here until the 27th. It will depend on how much undecorating remains to be done. We will need to put Christmas away and then we are free to go. I'm anxious to go because a) it's 80 degrees there and b)we have to come back early this year to go to a wedding in PA.

It sounds like you are pretty well tuned into knowing you need to cut yourself some slack and get some "free" time for you. I so clearly remember it was the all-of-a-suddens about losing Palmer that really got to me. I'd be fine and out of nowhere a memory pops or an image pops up or I see a picture of Palmer. It does get better but I can remember how incredible the pain was and how long it went on.....less frequently, but still....
    Hugs,
    Susan
    "You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream."
    -C. S. Lewis

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all of my k9cushings family.

It's tough not having molly this year for Christmas and of course she came to us about a month before Christmas so it was always a special time for her and us as a family.

We've been away to British Columbia vising our other daughter and grandson. It was good to get away for a bit, our youngest daughter and the baby went with us. Now we are back and trying to catch up with everything we need to do before tomorrow!!!! EEEEK! Time flies.

I miss molly and think I always will. For me, there was only one diva. People see me and ask where I've been as they don't see me outside as much or at all. She was the social butterfly of the neighborhood I think, not me.

But in the grand perspective, we are good, I am good. Have my health, my family and friends, including my k9cushings family and those are all good things. The most important really.

Dear Sharlene
    Wishing you and your family a blessed Christmas. Our little diva ,Molly is looking down on you with love. She will always be a part of you.
    Love Sonja and Apollo the warrior

Hi Sharlene: I don't come around here much anymore but was sorry to see that your Molly had passed. xo Judi
    Jenny: poodle: Diabetic & Cushings since 2011. RIP 11/10/2014 We love you & miss you

8 months today muffin. I miss you so much.
    You are still my bright star in the night and when I'm feeling lonely and missing you so very much, it is where I look to for comfort. I love you muffin, I always will.

Eight months...a lifetime, Sharlene. Hugging you as much as I can from Long Island.
    Joan, mom to my Angel Lena, Angel Gable, Angel Phoenix, Angel Doree, Cooper, Sibble, and now Raina.

I'm sure the love she holds for you and Daniel brighten her glow immeasurably.

(((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))
    "May you know that absence is full of tender presence and that nothing is ever lost or forgotten." John O'Donahue, "Eternal Echoes"

Death is not a changing of worlds as most imagine, as much as the walls of this world infinitely expanding.