Page 365 of 380 FirstFirst ... 265315355363364365366367375 ... LastLast
Results 3,641 to 3,650 of 3796

Thread: Molly, 13 yr, shih tzu - lhasa aspo - Molly has passed

Default Re: Molly, 13 yr, shih tzu - lhasa aspo - Molly has passed

I am so sorry Sharlene. Henry and I have been outside to wave the brightest star on her way to the Rainbow Bridge where our furangels are waiting.

Our Molly Muffin's star was bright, right over my head.

Could not miss it, no not our Miss Diva Molly.

Truly brightest star in the sky.

Til then Molly.
    love,
    addy, zoe and koko

My little dog - a heartbeat at my feet. ~Edith Wharton

Memory is the power to gather roses in the winter

We are here for you, Sharlene. I am so very very sorry.

Run free, sweet Molly. You are loved and missed so very much.

I am so sorry Sharlene Molly truly was a star, testament to this is the fact there are people all over the globe shedding many tears for this precious Diva that has melted so many hearts. Everything seems so empty when they leave, and just when we think that there are no more tears left the grief hits and they start streaming down your cheek again. You and Daniel are amazing fur parents and Molly knew how loved she was from the first day you met to the last.

I saw it too Addy! Definitely Molly's star. So bright and beautiful.

I'm so sorry for your loss. I know the pain you're experiencing but take comfort in knowing you gave her the best life - she was always safest with you. Now she's no longer suffering and she'll always be connected to you.

I am sorry, Sharlene. I have gone through this twice......and yet I still got Bailey. Palmer went very peacefully. He was in my lap surrounded by my arms and voice. I absolutely knew we were doing the most selfless, loving act for Palmer. He became whole again, was free of pain. He was romping through the fields and making so many new friends.
    There are some articles that members sent to me which I found especially comforting. As the days go by, I will post one, here and there. Maybe they will help comfort you as well. You did absolutely everything that could be done. Do not look back or second guess. What you did was out of love and there is no more pure form of love, in my opinion.
    I am taking an overnight trip tomorrow, but I will try to wrestle our iPod out of Bob's fingers and keep in touch. I remember all too well the pain. I firmly believe the only way to survive these experiences is to walk through them. Let your feelings come as they will. There is no time table. There is no right or wrong way to grieve. People who have experienced the love and the loss of a pet will understand. Do NOT listen to those who have not been through this, yet may feel free to instruct you on how to handle your days now.

Feel free to come here and yell, cry or whatever. All of us are here to help you. We will listen and listen. Finally, thank you for keeping us updated as things went along. Many of us love Molly as if she were our own. I am so very glad you got to spend time cuddling together. I think the communication skills are acute at that stage. They really feel your love and trust. They feel safe with you there.

I hope you have a peaceful, restful night. If you do not, someone will be here to chat with you. Molly was so very lucky to have you for her Mom.
    Hugs,
    Sus
    "You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream."
    -C. S. Lewis

Beautifully said Sus. You said so eloquently what we are all feeling. Thank you so much.

We truly are a family here and our babies are dearly loved and cherished by all. We will miss our little muffin so very much.

Dear Sharlene,
    My thoughts are with you both at this sad time. Molly will be missed by so many.
    Linda x

Little dog Molly
    You have left massive footprints on our hearts. Such a big hole for your Mum and Dad, we will miss you and remember you always you special wee girl xxxxxxxxx
    Stop worrying about what can go wrong and start getting excited about what can go right!