Page 363 of 380 FirstFirst ... 263313353361362363364365373 ... LastLast
Results 3,621 to 3,630 of 3796

Thread: Molly, 13 yr, shih tzu - lhasa aspo - Molly has passed

Default Re: Molly, 13 yr, shih tzu - lhasa aspo, cushing diagnosis

My heart is breaking for you. We know how much this hurts and love you all. Sending prayers of comfort and all my love and support. xo
    The bond with a true dog is as lasting as the ties of this earth will ever be. ~ Konrad Lorenz

The beautiful ones you always seem to lose. ~ Prince

And the road goes on forever... ~ Gregg Allman

Dear Sharlene,
    I am so sorry to hear about Molly. It is the hardest decision to make but always made out of love for our fur babies. I feel for you as you are going through this. We are all thinking of you.
    Linda x

Whenever a sad day such as this comes around I always try and focus on the happy memories and there are an absolute ton of them with our Molly, she is a beauty just like her Mama

You know you have our constant love and hugs Sharlene and we will be with you all the way just like you have been for us though all the ups and downs of this journey, which is. It over and never will be as far as we are concerned. We have big shoulders to lean on and wail and snot and get angry at, you have lived it with us and we will do the same for you because that's what friends do. Xxxxx
    Stop worrying about what can go wrong and start getting excited about what can go right!

My heart is with you and Daniel and Miss Molly on this hardest of days. Setting Molly free from her pain is the kindest gift you can give her in return for all the selfless love she has given you. My Maggie and so many others will be awaiting your arrival!
    Judy H. (Always "Maggie and Abbie's Mom" & now "Sadie Sue's Mom")
    Venice, FL

Oh dearest Sharlene, I am so very sorry. The decision to let them go is made out of love, out of a desire to spare them more pain and suffering, even tho it tears our heart out to do so. I remember a member saying that the the greatest act of love is to take their pain and make it yours, and that is so true.

Many, many consoling hugs being sent for you and Daniel.

Love you, Lori

this sounds so much the same as my last day[s] with my ian. he had dry heaves too on his last day. hard to read, but i wish you and your family lots of strength on this sad day and a hug for molly too. she's had a wonderful life with you.
    Last edited by flynnandian; 09-12-2016 at 04:16 PM.

I'm back. It's lunchtime, but I only have enough time to run to the bathroom today. You are getting your message from there. That proves that you're special. rarely do I email anyone from the bathroom. Thank goodness!

Staying with you, Molly and Daniel

Siri just told me that you are three hours ahead of me. I am with you all the way.
    Last edited by Budsters Mom; 09-12-2016 at 04:09 PM. Reason: To add

Dear Sharlene,

My heart is breaking for you and I know nothing I say will ease the pain. Just know that you are in my thoughts and prayers. Molly will get to see the faces she loves the most as she passes and I hope that will help you in your sorrow. You know how much I wanted to be with Lena...

Love to you and your family...
    Joan, mom to my Angel Lena, Angel Gable, Angel Phoenix, Angel Doree, Cooper, Sibble, and now Raina.

Keeping you, Daniel and our precious Molly in my heart. Sending strength and love to you Sharlene. We are all around to hold you up and give support. xo
    The bond with a true dog is as lasting as the ties of this earth will ever be. ~ Konrad Lorenz

The beautiful ones you always seem to lose. ~ Prince

And the road goes on forever... ~ Gregg Allman

I'm here (and there with you) too, Sharlene. Fare thee well on your journey, sweetie Molly. Sending my love to all.