Page 425 of 435 FirstFirst ... 325375415423424425426427 ... LastLast
Results 4,241 to 4,250 of 4348

Thread: Flynn 11 y/o Foxie Cross - Right adrenalectomy- Good Bye Flynny We will miss you

Default Re: Flynn 11 y/o Foxie Cross - Right adrenalectomy- Good Bye Flynny We will miss you

Yes, chocolate in any form will be wonderful!!! You just can't go wrong with chocolate, Tina!

Default Re: Flynn 11 y/o Foxie Cross - Right adrenalectomy- Good Bye Flynny We will miss you

Quote Originally Posted by labblab View Post
    No, you're MAKING us the girly drinks, Addy!!
    Lol!!!!
    The bond with a true dog is as lasting as the ties of this earth will ever be. ~ Konrad Lorenz

The beautiful ones you always seem to lose. ~ Prince

And the road goes on forever... ~ Gregg Allman

I eat anything chocolate, last week I had a really bad craving for chocolate chip cookies, really wanted like two cookies. Hubby comes home with two boxes (store had a sale)

I gained two pounds
    love,
    addy, zoe and koko

My little dog - a heartbeat at my feet. ~Edith Wharton

Memory is the power to gather roses in the winter

I'm back, must be my lucky day. Jade my niece was at work, and she had ink for 80% off! Just trying to install it, takings its sweet time
    Stop worrying about what can go wrong and start getting excited about what can go right!

Now, I caught up on Peg. Tina, how is Jasper?
    Stop worrying about what can go wrong and start getting excited about what can go right!

That was quick, and sure can't beat that price. Got it up and running?

I currently don't have printing capabilities. Had to get a new laptop last summer and my old printer isn't compatible of course. I haven't gotten a new printer, something else I need to take care of soon.
    The bond with a true dog is as lasting as the ties of this earth will ever be. ~ Konrad Lorenz

The beautiful ones you always seem to lose. ~ Prince

And the road goes on forever... ~ Gregg Allman

My ink cartridges cost more than I paid for my Black Friday special deal printer.

We need updates on Jasper.
    love,
    addy, zoe and koko

My little dog - a heartbeat at my feet. ~Edith Wharton

Memory is the power to gather roses in the winter

Yes, is ridiculous the price of them. I just messaged her back and said have another rummage through the sale container and she found two more she has put aside for me. I had actually contemplated buying the new printer as is so silly they cheaper than the ink

OK, I'm back again carrying my dip. I will confess that hubby and I just had plates of curry to eat here at our house, too. Nothing like a spicy curry on a hot night to keep those sweat glands wide open...

But now I'm here for drinks and dip and chocolate and toasts to Flynny. And yup, we first need a Jasper update, too.

LOL I tend to want time alone when I am upset about things, but my lovely friends on Friday said right, enough's enough. You are coming out and that's it. They took me out for a curry... wine and I was so glad I went after wallowing for 3 days. It was lovely, they made me bring home the doggy bag and I had more curry yesterday so my sweat glands have been well and truly opened too.

Margaritas one of my most favourite drinks Addy, so excellent choice there!