Page 435 of 435 FirstFirst ... 335385425433434435
Results 4,341 to 4,348 of 4348

Thread: Flynn 11 y/o Foxie Cross - Right adrenalectomy- Good Bye Flynny We will miss you

Default Re: Flynn 11 y/o Foxie Cross - Right adrenalectomy- Good Bye Flynny We will miss you

Good morning.. hi to Marianne, Leslie and Kathie! So sorry to hear about your Mum Marianne, that would leave a huge gap in your life and I don't think it matters what age they are when they go they are irreplaceable your amazing Leslie taking in all the pups you have over the years, makes me laugh how Bud decided well this is home for me now and I staying!! Wet noodle indeed lol Yes Kathy it was fun wasn't it and I do often think of all the good friends who have come in and out of my life by visiting K9C x

Yes Elle is still with us. She is 9 now and still my parents faithful little companion. I'm not sure how long ago it was and if I was still posting here but at least 2 or 3 years back some a***hole shot her with a slug gun. It shattered her front elbow and she needed surgery and was in a cast for several weeks while it healed. She was struggling a bit with arthritis over winter and had a few visits to see lovely Mike who is still our vet, he has recently put her on cartrophen and told Mum who took her in.. oh Trish can give her these injections she used to do it with Flynny. So I am still doing that weekly for another couple of weeks then he will review and we can go out to monthly if all good. Now spring is here we are also hoping the warmer weather will help her. She is to have a dose of metacam if she looks obviously sore but Mum hasn't needed to give her much. The kittens (or cats now) are very healthy, they only have a yearly visit to Mike for a checkup and their vaccinations and long may it stay like that!
    Stop worrying about what can go wrong and start getting excited about what can go right!

Default Re: Flynn 11 y/o Foxie Cross - Right adrenalectomy- Good Bye Flynny We will miss you

Hi Trish, (Waving wildly)!!!

So glad you returned to tell us about our beloved devil cat, Elle. I often think of the photo you shared with us with both Elle and Flynny snoozing on opposite end of the couch, in front of the fire at your folks house. So sorry to hear that Elle had been shot, but also relieved to hear that she is still around and recovering. You have the gift for story telling and do it so well. I could always see Flyinny digging up treasures in the sand, or Elle taking a swipe at Flynny. I loved to hear about Fresh catch Friday fish for dinner. So many moments shared together.

Thank you so much for updating us. You are truly missed. xxxooo
    Kathy and Angel Buddy. The mightiest of all lizard hunters!

Oh how I miss everyone here. The years have passed, but our beautiful souls will always be connected through our Angels. We have since added a new poodle to our troop. He is a black toy named Toby. He plays with Latte, who has aged gracefully. Latte now is 13 going on 14. I know deep down, Latte still remembers his old Angel Bo and the times they shared. Toby has been a beautiful blessing and adds so much laughter to our lives.

Keeping the spirit alive, Always,
    Belinda Creel
    Angel Bo, Latte (13) and Toby (3)
    Belinda Creel,
    Mom of Angel Bo, My Little Latte and now our newest Toby.

Trish, how nice to see you on K9 again. Flynn and you were both larger than life to so many of us. I do miss Flynn in his All Blacks coat, off to mascot the games with you and your dad. What great adventures you shared and shared with us. Thank you for that Trish. You brought great joy to K9.
    Hugs
    Sharlene and the late great diva - Molly muffin (always missed and never forgotten)

Thought it time for a post to Flynnys thread! There has to be one post from me in 2020, the year to forget. Covid pandemic though we have not had it as bad as many other countries. Mum and dad in and out of hospital doing their best to scare the shite out of us multiple times, not totally unexpected at 86 & 88 but stressful none the less. Breast cancer for me but doing ok from that. Ohhh and the big flood couple months back that brought a landslide down in my back yard that is still to be fixed. Hmmmm is that all? 2020 can feck off!!!

Flynny was a positive dog and I always remember Addy saying to just focus on one good thing so I do having a plus to all this! After all the pestilence, flood, cancers of 2020 the fact that we are still standing and have got through it shows how strong we really are! So I hope all of are still standing strong with your pups and may 2021 be a better year for Us all! Happy New Year lovelies

PS plus if anyone has margaritas, chocolate, chips and dip on hand I could sure use some! x

PPS I thought if something else positive I lost 10kg probably because of none of the above like chocolate etc combined with stress, has to be a silver lining eh!
    Stop worrying about what can go wrong and start getting excited about what can go right!

Oh it is so good to hear from you, Trish! Tho I am sorry to hear about the trials and tribulations you have had to face this year I am very glad you are doing ok in spite of them. I've been watching a show that is supposed to be filmed in New Zealand, "Brokenwood Mysteries", and I can't help but think of you and Flynn so often. The country is gorgeous and I can just see the two of you walking along the beach enjoying every moment. I am sure those are some of your most treasured memories.

Three babies share my world - Bud, Sophie and the new foster fail as of last April, Tilly - a Yorkie, LH Chi, ???? mix. And I dog sit so I often have several others in the house tho that has slowed down this year with limited traveling happening. Hopefully over the next year or so things will get back to some semblance of normal. How are your kitties doing?

I miss the good old days here a great deal and know I am not alone in that. I work for a huge Facebook Cushing's group but with over 12,000 members developing relationships is almost impossible. Those years here when our family was thriving saved my life and sanity over and over and over, bringing much laughter, hope, and joy into my little world. So hearing from those from that past is always such a blessing. Thank you for dropping in and sharing with us again. You will always be so cherished here, you and Flynny both.

I hope 2021 brings you health, joy, peace, and love enough to last the rest of your days. Please let us know how you are doing!
    Great big hugs,
    Leslie
    "May you know that absence is full of tender presence and that nothing is ever lost or forgotten." John O'Donahue, "Eternal Echoes"

Death is not a changing of worlds as most imagine, as much as the walls of this world infinitely expanding.

YAY Trish, so good to see you back here!!!! Yikes, even without COVID, it sounds like you’ve had your hands full with medical stress this past year. Thank goodness you and your family are all OK now as the new year dawns. We are soooooooooooooooo ready for it, aren’t we all???

If you’ve been reading our COVID thread here, you know that my life right now is totally self-contained and boring. But sometimes “boring” is just fine because it means no crisis, and I think 2020 has been one of those times when boring is actually very good. As Leslie said, I sure do miss all the conversation around here, though, and that’s why it’s grand to see you stopping by. And yes, ma’am, I’ve got plenty of chips and chocolate on hand to share if we could just put together another party! Margaritas would be lovely, of course, and a nice change from the “candy cane martinis” I’ve been putting together over the holiday (little candy canes dangling on the side of the martini glass to add some pink and peppermint flavor into the mix...). Sounds a bit sweetly disgusting, I know, kind of like Peppermint Schnapps. But it does add a bit of festivity to our shut-in winter evenings ;-)))).

Anyway, so good to see you, and to savor memories of Flynn and Peg. And oh, is Elle still with us in this world? I’d love to know.

In the meantime, best wishes to you and the kitties, and to all whom you hold near and dear!
    Marianne

Waving to you this morning, Trish. I dunno whether you still get notifications of postings here, but I’ve been thinking of you and Flynn and just wanted to reach out. Yesterday was the fifth anniversary of Peg leaving us, and Flynny was on my mind as well since he had gone ahead of her just one week earlier. It’s so hard to believe it’s been this long when sometimes it seems as though it was only a short while ago that we were all together. Time and memories can surely play tricks on us all. Anyway, I hope that things have settled down for you during this new year.

And here’s to Flynn and Peg, forever loved and treasured by their families near and far.

Marianne