Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Miko has crossed the bridge

Default Re: Miko has crossed the bridge

Dear Christine,

Thinking of you today and sending special hugs your way.

Luv,
    Lynne and Angel Lady 7/98-3/09

You're in my thoughts today.

MJ

Thank you for the kind words. It is so wonderful to know so many understanding individuals. I could not have gone through this without ya'll. I am still in shock about the way Miko went. If he was only able to walk. I did contact a pet communicator. She said he could have gone sooner but he asked permission to stay longer because we were working so hard for him. She said he was sent to me to be my guardian angel. And he always will be. The strange thing is that in the fall a colleague/friend gave me a guardian angel pin that had an angel, holding a little chain, attached to a little dog, like the angel was walking the dog. Soon after I recieved that pin Miko started having more problems. The day I talked to the communicator I wore that pin. I was at the park and it was hot out so I had taken my jacket off, I set it next to me and had the angel and doggie pin facing me so that I could see it while I made the call. It was amazing when she told me Mik was/is my guardian angel. I know it sounds crazy but the call really helped me. I considered it grief therapy. Maybe it's a bunch a hooey but I believe. Also when I was taking a shower on Saturday May 16th, Miko died on April 20, the bathroom got chilly like it always did when he pushed the door open to look for mommy and a swoosh of cold air would come in. I even looked to see if one of the other kids pushed open the door. But it was closed. And it was Miko. Even more proof they never leave us. Christine

Christine,
    Sometimes we look back on a specific time or item and things start to line up or fall into place, like the pin. I believe each one of our beloved pets are sent here to teach us something before they leave. I learned so much from Dexter and Sophie it is amazing. I also believe that was Miko opening the door to the bathroom. He was checking on you to make sure you are ok. Miko is ok now and he will continue to be with you and watch over you.
    Christy

Oh Christine your story has make me cry AGAIN!!!, but in a sweet way. It might be hooey as you say, but I also believe that our pet's spirits are more connected to us far beyond what we can physically see.

He was checking on you in the bathroom, for sure!!! and he will be with you, taking care of his mom, until the day you can both eternally reunited.

I'll keep praying for your heart to heal. Thank you for sharing with us all your feelings.
    Marcela & The Choco Labs
    "Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened"

How beautiful!!! Someone is lighting candles for me and Miko. Thank you so much to my secret angel. Christine
    Last edited by Miko's Mom; 06-01-2009 at 04:47 PM.