Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Miko has crossed the bridge

Default Re: Miko has crossed the bridge

You could give Buckie and Annie (and even you could take it) Rescue Remedy from Bach
    http://www.onlynaturalpet.com/produc...FR0SagodYHQXcw.

It helps in a lot of situations, but my mom has used on her dogs, she usually has 7 (doesn't live in USA obviously) when they are upset about the loss of someone in the family or simply when they have to go to the vet, and works great.

Marcela & The Choco Labs

Dear Christine,

Please forgive me for taking so long to check into cc again. I am so terribly sorry for your loss of dear sweet Miko. Every time I check in, my heart just breaks because I know there is another family member that has gone to Doggy Heaven. My heart knows they are romping up there without us, but that just doesn't make it easier for those of us left behind.

God bless you,
    Heidi, Robin, Marco & Sophie,
    ...Friskie, Lucky, Cheri and Snicky from Heaven...

P.S.
    I always order from onlynaturalpets as well, but I found some things at a great price as well from....(Simon & Loulou's Playhouse)..Sophie is scared of thunderstorms (please keep in mind not to mix anything with prescriptions...ask your veterinarian!!!)http://stores.homestead.com/hstrial-VNixon/-strse-18/Bach-Rescue%C2%AE-Remedy-for/Detail.bok

Thank you all for the precious visions I now have. I was thinking of contacting an animal communicator. I had a bad dream about Miko last week. I saw him trying to run in what looked like "up there" and he couldn't use his back end. He was struggling and looked like he did that fateful day. Christine

Christine -
    I have just found our cc family and was saddened to hear of Miko's passing. I am so so sorry for your loss. What a wonderful life you gave him and letting go is incredibly difficult. Treasure every memory. You're in our thoughts and prayers!
    Tammy & Crash

eyelostit Guest

Christine,

I am so sorry, I only wish they could stay with us till our time comes.

Dolly-K9 diabetes

mytil is offline Administrator and always In Loving Memory

Hi Christine,

I too was very sorry to hear about Miko's passing.

We will always remember and honor your boy in our very special section Remembering all who have left us

Please do stay with us. We all know the heartache and will be here.

((((hugs))))
    Terry

Tomorrow will be 5 weeks since Miko passed away. I re-read all these kind words of sympathy and can now smile at the thoughts, although I have some tears in my eyes. Tomorrow will be the same date and day that my beloved Tyrone passed away 6 years ago on Memorial Day. Miko and his big brother, Tyrone, passed away on the same day, a Monday. I am sure Tyrone was there to greet him. The pain never goes away so that means they never leave us. Christine

Dear Christine,

What a bittersweet day this must be for you, marking the anniversaries of your losses -- but hopefully, also filled with loving memories of the time that you shared with Tyrone and Miko. I was really struck by your wise observation:

"The pain never goes away so that means they never leave us."

I think there is such a profound truth to that. As much as we may wish to be relieved of the pain, to do so would somehow diminish the depth and importance of the connection. But the challenge for me has always been to find a way to honor the pain, while keeping it from overwhelming the joyful memories that also serve to preserve the spirits of my loved ones in my heart. It is a difficult balance, isn't it? And some days are easier than others...

I send you (((hugs))) today, Christine, on this Memorial Day that is especially meaningful to you.
    In loving memory of your sweet boys, Tyrone and Miko ~
    Marianne

Hi Christine,
    Just sending you good thoughts. Treasure the memories. I still shed a tear and sometimes breakout into laughter when thinking of my sweet Bailey who passed some 5 years ago or our Chainsaw 14 yrs ago. When my wife asked what I was laughing about, I say, I was just thinking about how Bailey or Chainey did this or that, and we talk about him or her for a while. We laugh, we shed tears.

"The pain never goes away so that means they never leave us."
    As Marianne said, there is so much truth to that statement, and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Hugs to you and yours.
    John (Roxee & Rozee's Dad)

Hi Christina,

"Those" dates are tough, aren't they? We know exactly when they are, how far away, and as they draw ever closer our minds and hearts are drawn even more strongly to our loved ones no longer with us.

I have found that grief possesses a wide variety of shoes. At times it comes in softly on cloud-soled shoes, wrapping itself gently around the soul; at other times, it comes in wearing stainless steel stilettos, ripping open the old wounds and inflicting new ones. Each pair of shoes brings its own brand of tears - from those that suddenly appear, silently wetting the cheeks until finally noticed to those that seem to come from an endless, aching well, burning like fire on the face.

Those tears serve a purpose. They wash our souls, cleansing and softening, preparing us for the wonders to come.

My thoughts are with you today, Christine. Thank you for letting us share in this special day with you, Miko, and Tyrone.

Hugs,
    Leslie and the girls
    "May you know that absence is full of tender presence and that nothing is ever lost or forgotten." John O'Donahue, "Eternal Echoes"

Death is not a changing of worlds as most imagine, as much as the walls of this world infinitely expanding.