Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Miko has crossed the bridge

Default Re: Miko has crossed the bridge

Hi Christine,

I just wanted you to know that there is a gallery function under your profile where you can upload pictures of Miko directly from your computer if you would like and you can write captions for them as well.

I did not know Miko well and I sure would love to see a bigger picture of your beautiful angel.

Natalie

Christine,

I am so sorry for your loss. My thoughts are with you.

Carol, Winnie (always), McGill & Atty Cat

Dear Christine,

I know you did everything you could for Miko. It's not every dog who gets to go to acupuncture, too!

Just remember the pain we feel in our hearts as we remember our lost loved ones, is directly proportional to the love we have for them. Please let your fond memories and fun stories help you through the grieving process.

Blessings,

MJ

Post Re: Miko has crossed the bridge

Godspeed Miko. You will be terribly missed. Use your angel wings to soothe your mom's heart. We will have her in our heart and prayers.

Marcela & The Choco Labs

Christine,
    I am so sorry for your loss. May your memories of Miko help you through this hard time.
    Christy

Dear Christine,

My deepest sympathies on the loss of your beloved Miko. He was a very special boy and lucky to have such a loving mom as you. I hope that soon the sorrow you are feeling now will be replaced by happy memories.

{{{hugs}}}
    from Karen & Joe

Christine:

When I read your email last night, it was very late and I don't think it full sunk in for me. When I went to bed I lay away for quite a while, thinking of Miko. I never knew him in the flesh, but over the last couple of weeks, I felt I got to know him through communicating with you. It just hit me last night that he is no longer with you.

I am really sorry for your loss. You did everything you could for him. How's Bucky taking it?

Heidi

Dear Christine,

I, too, am so sad to learn about your loss. I know how hard you worked to arrive at the best treatment strategy possible. It is a pleasure to know you, and an honor to have Miko amongst our family of beloved pups -- those who are still physically beside us, and those who have become our spirit companions.

I so wish that you could have had more time together. But you did the brave and kind thing on his behalf by releasing him when you did. I can only imagine how much you are missing him now, and for that I am so very sorry.

Many (((hugs))) to you, Christine, in loving memory of your sweet boy ~
    Marianne

Oh Christine,

My heart is just breaking for you. When I signed on just now and scanned the thread titles, I saw "Miko", and thought 'well, good, Christine made it'...then the word "Bridge" hit home about 2 seconds later and the tears started. I read your posts just saying, 'no, no, no'....I am so, so sorry you had to go through this without being able to talk to us as usual. Even tho the words may not have been possible, you and Miko have been on the minds and in the hearts of many.

I know you are devastated, honey, and that mere words cannot take away your pain, but please know you did all you could for Miko. Your love for him has always been evident and that love allowed you to give him the greatest gift of all....freedom from a life of misery. Miko has nothing but love and gratitude for you and all you did for him.

You will find candles in honor of you and Miko at:

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/...l=eng&gi=ccnet

Our deepest sympathies,
    Leslie, Squirt, Ruby, Goldie and Crystal

Unhappy Re: Miko has crossed the bridge

Christine... I am so sorry for your loss of Miko. I know you've been through so much and I was just wondering yesterday if you'd found this site. I'm glad you did - but so sorry you had to bring such sad news.

My sincerest condolences....

Bettina & Niko