Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast

Thread: Possible Cushing's, 8.5 y/o male Boxer (Sweet Jordan has passed)

Default Re: Possible Cushing's, need advice on next steps (Jordan) 8.5 y/o male Boxer

Hi Jenn,

Sorry to hear it has been such a rough time. I can't imagine how scared and worried you must have been. I'm so glad to hear he is improving and things are looking better, and hope they will be able to better manage the pain so he'll be feeling better soon.

It sounds like it was definitely the right idea to keep him at the vet overnight so he could feel better, and you two could get some rest. Yikes! Can't imagine the exhaustion you're feeling!

Thanks for the update and I'll be thinking of you and hoping he is feeling better soon!

Julie & Hannah

Default Re: Possible Cushing's, need advice on next steps (Jordan) 8.5 y/o male Boxer

Sending love and healing thoughts your way. Thanks for the update. Jordan knows you are there and no doubt she is feeding off of it. Keep us posted and know we are there with you in spirit. Kim

We lost our sweet, precious boy to internal bleeding yesterday. I feel like nothing, ever, will fill the gaping wound where my heart used to be. Thank you all so much for your support these past months. Thank you.
    Jenn

Oh my dear friend, my heart is breaking for you.
    Love to you all,
    Laura xx

Default Re: Possible Cushing's, 8.5 y/o male Boxer (Sweet Jordan has passed)

Dear Jenn,

I am very sorry I have not been able to post as regularly lately, and I was stunned to read your tragic news this morning. I was so hoping that this surgery was going to mark the turn-around for your sweet boy. To lose him now, after all you've done to try to heal him, must feel unbearable.

Please know my heart is with you, and Jordan's heart and spirit will always be remembered and honored among his family here. We cannot ease your pain, but we are here to walk alongside you, today and every day from this point onward.

Fare thee well on your passage, sweet Jordan, fare thee well.

And sending enormous hugs to you and your husband from across the miles ~
    Marianne

mytil is offline Administrator and always In Loving Memory

Oh Jenn,

I too am so incredibly sorry to read this - I know you have been there for him always, my heart is with you and your husband!

Please stay with us!
    Deep peace of the quiet earth to you
    Always in Loving Memory of your boy
    ((((hugs))))
    Terry

Jenn, I am stunned and truly saddened to read this news. I am so very sorry for your loss. Sending love, Kim

Oh no, Jenn,

I am just shocked and crushed to hear this. I am so so so sorry, honey. Just at a loss for words....I expected to read that he was back home today, not this.

I know you are devastated and heart-broken, at a loss this morning. Honey, please don't blame yourself in the least. You made all the right decisions for him. No one could have foreseen this happening. Jordan knows you were doing your best to help him live the fullest life possible and he loves you all the more. Today, he is whole, well, strong and watching over you and his family...and he always will.

My deepest sympathies,
    Leslie, Squirt, Trinket, Brick, Tasha, and our Angels, Ruby and Crystal
    "May you know that absence is full of tender presence and that nothing is ever lost or forgotten." John O'Donahue, "Eternal Echoes"

Death is not a changing of worlds as most imagine, as much as the walls of this world infinitely expanding.

Jenn,

I am devastated to hear this news. I am so very, very sorry for your loss. I can't even imagine how you are feeling. You did everything you possibly could for him and he knew that. I don't know what else to say, except that I hope your happy memories can eventually bring you some peace.

My thoughts are with you...
    Julie & Hannah

FRIEND

I lost a treasured friend today
    The little dog who used to lay
    His gentle head upon my knee
    And share his silent thoughts with me.

He’ll come no longer to my call
    Retrieve no more his favourite ball
    A voice far greater than my own
    Has called him to His golden throne.

Although my eyes are filled with tears
    I am thankful for the happy years
    He spend down here with me
    And for his love and loyalty.

When it is time for me to go
    And join him there, this much I know
    I shall not fear the transient dark
    For he will greet me with a bark.

~Author Unknown

"May you know that absence is full of tender presence and that nothing is ever lost or forgotten." John O'Donahue, "Eternal Echoes"

Death is not a changing of worlds as most imagine, as much as the walls of this world infinitely expanding.