Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tribute to my dear sweet Annie

mytil is offline Administrator and always In Loving Memory

Default Re: Tribute to my dear sweet Annie

Your Annie is one special girl. Thank you so much for sharing Kim!
    ((((hugs))))
    T.

Annie sure was a very special girl who had a very special mom to love and adore her. Thanks so much for sharing Annie's story with us...Love and huge hugs, Lori

Kim, I will never, ever forget your precious Annie. I think of her often and the many conversations we had when you were trying so hard to figure out what was happening to her. Annie wasn't the only one who fought the good fight. Her mom was steadfast in her resolve to give her baby every chance she could. She was a lucky little girl, destined to be cherished and adored from the day she stepped through your door. You never gave up on her nor her on you but there always comes a day when our best efforts are no longer enough. It is then that the love we share shines brightest in the final hours and then guides us through the darkest days until we meet again.

Kim,

Thank you. I know it is so hard to write about memories or a tribute, it brings the pain right to the surface again. Sharing a little more of Annie with us so we can smile at her antics is a very wonderful thing for you to do. I hope that you too, were able to smile and the tightness in your heart was able to ease a little bit. It hardly seems a year has gone by. She is a special girl that we all held close.

I really have to believe that the Rainbow Bridge is as good, if not better, than we all imagine. There has to be a place for all the special animals to rest up and enjoy life before they are reunited with those that loved them so much. And I think that those special animals that weren't so loved here, will be hooked up with someone who really wanted to have a pet here but weren't able to, so they are both happy now. And those that didn't love these special pets, well they won't be in a place where they have to worry about pets! It'll be too hot!

Again Kim, thank you for sharing your special girl with us.
    Luv & Hugs ~ Mary Ann

Kim, your words bring Annie to life again. Your love lets her live on forever in your heart. I am sorry that I never got the chance to know her, but today I feel like her true self is once again amongst us. Hello Annie it's nice to meet you. I can't even begin to imagine everything the two of you went through together with the pheo, but I know that you both fought long and hard to make each day count.

Hugs Kim, thanks for sharing Annie with us.

Sharlene and Molly Muffin
    Sharlene and the late great diva - Molly muffin (always missed and never forgotten)

Dear Kim,

Thank you for sharing your precious Annie with us all these years. I never knew her story and now that I do, I clearly see that the two of you were meant to be, that your door is the one that was meant to open for Annie. By her actions that first day, she knew that as well - she came in and took her place which she had been waiting for that long, sad year, the place she knew belonged only to her.

These little Souls are such amazing teachers if we can listen and you listen very well. Neither one of you ever gave up for one second, fighting valiantly side by side. I can almost hear you tenderly whispering to each other, "We can do this."

I firmly believe our babies wait for us in a truly wonderful place. A place that holds nothing but joy and peace. I believe we will be reunited and when we are, we will never be apart again. I believe Annie is running like mad, tongue lolling, ears flapping, feet flying through the grasses as she plays with Haley and all the others she has found and met. I believe when you curl up with her pillow at night and tell her you love her, she hears you and answers, "I love you, too, Mom."

Many blessing to you, dear lady,
    Leslie
    "May you know that absence is full of tender presence and that nothing is ever lost or forgotten." John O'Donahue, "Eternal Echoes"

Death is not a changing of worlds as most imagine, as much as the walls of this world infinitely expanding.

Dear KIm
    Thank you for sharing your Annie with us. It is an honor
    Hugs Sonja and Angel Apollo

Thank you all for your kind words. It was hard to write but it was therapeutic. The memories keep me going - as they do us all. I went through the photos and posted some more of a younger Annie so you could see what she looked like before she became ill and you can better see her personality.

There is one photo I cannot find and it's killing me.. I had a window ledge in the front window and it was about 6 inches deep. Well Annie was a total snoop and she lived on that dang ledge. She even took naps on the small space and I got a shot of her head and legs sprawled out dangling over the edge sound asleep. Priceless shot and I cannot find the dang thing. It's here somewhere. LOL

I just had a great time going through your pictures. I love them all. What sweethearts!

Sharlene and Molly Muffin
    Sharlene and the late great diva - Molly muffin (always missed and never forgotten)

My first visit back in many years - had to find this tribute and tell Annie "Hi sweetie, I love you". Thanks for keeping this part of the forum active. Kim