Page 48 of 49 FirstFirst ... 3846474849 LastLast

Thread: Hi (Bo) a toy poodle - sweet Bo has crossed The Bridge

Default Re: Hi (Bo) a toy poodle - sweet Bo has crossed The Bridge

HI Belinda

How wonderful to hear your fab news!! You have been busy!! And a new Grandie on the way too, wow you are going to be even busier now, so glad life is treating you well. I remember sweet Bo like it was yesterday, time sure does fly
    Stop worrying about what can go wrong and start getting excited about what can go right!

Belinda! What awesome news! I am so happy for you. A hubby and a grandbaby. You don't mess around do you. LOL Full out happiness. I think it is wonderful!

hugs,
    Sharlene and molly muffin
    Sharlene and the late great diva - Molly muffin (always missed and never forgotten)

Been a long time since I came back to visit my Angel's thread. I still hang around and read all of your threads and pray for all those fur babies who deal with this dreadful disease. I also pray for those families who have lost a love one.
    Life has been good with the new hubby and now my new granddaughter. She has really been a blessing added to our lives. I love spoiling her and just doing all those grandma things that we get to do without the guilt of doing them.
    But, even with all the great events in my life that have happened, that has not lessened the pain I still feel without my little Bo. I have kept a candle lit in his honor since the day he left us and and that has helped some. In a way it seems like I am keeping his spirit burning in my heart. My husband and I moved into a new house and have left my old house to my daughter and she has kept Latte because our new house wasn't fenced correctly. I always told her I wanted to bring Latte over when we got our fenced fixed. Well, since then she has brought a new little fur baby into their lives and Latte just seems to have a renewed spirit. I can't bear to take him away from his new friend. I always thought he missed Bo, but it was really obvious now that Eskimo(toy poodle) has joined the family. I get to visit a lot and it is great to see them playing and even the baby gives them her smiles when she catches them being silly.
    I hope everyone had and will have the happiest of holiday seasons. Many blessings to all of you...I will forever be grateful to everyone for all you have done for me.
    Belinda Creel,
    Mom of Angel Bo, My Little Latte and now our newest Toby.

Belinda it is so good to hear from you. It sounds like live is really treating you right. Isn't that fabulous news. Grandma's get to have the most fun. I am sure you are having a blast spoiling the grandbaby.
    Awww, that is so sweet that Latte is doing so much better with his new little Eskimo. I know you miss him though and he was grieving alot, poor guy. Bo was his best bud, so I'm really glad that he is now doing better.

hugs and happy holidays to you and yours
    Sharlene and Molly Muffin
    Sharlene and the late great diva - Molly muffin (always missed and never forgotten)

Hi Belinda,
    Your post just touched my heart.
    Happy holidays to you and your family.
    Hugs
    Vicki-Scoop, Raleigh, Archie and Gus' mom

Hoping you are celebrating your birthday with all the other angels. You are forever missed by everyone who held you close to their hearts. I will always love and miss you my little Angel.

Happy Birthday, Bo!!!!
    Belinda Creel,
    Mom of Angel Bo, My Little Latte and now our newest Toby.

I just saw your post. I've thought of Bo and you often. I, too, hope that Bo is having a wonderful birthday with our pups.
    Happy Birthday sweet Bo.

Happy Birthday Bo! Party hardy with our other fur angels!

You will always be remembered with love here at K9C. xxxxoooo
    Kathy and Angel Buddy. The mightiest of all lizard hunters!

Happy Birthday, Bo!
    "May you know that absence is full of tender presence and that nothing is ever lost or forgotten." John O'Donahue, "Eternal Echoes"

Death is not a changing of worlds as most imagine, as much as the walls of this world infinitely expanding.

mytil is offline Administrator and always In Loving Memory

Big Happy Birthday wishes to Angel Bo. I am sure all the Angel pups made his day so very special and he is certainly keeping an eye on you Belinda.
    Terry